This thread is privately moderated by Screamin' Eagle, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 13, 2021, 11:20 AM
Trader Rating: 186
DS Junkie
Thread OP
$600.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

Relist - Falcon DLG Strong Layup

I have a pristine Falcon DLG, strong layup. The fuse and tails have never been flown and are unbuilt without gear.

The wing has the flaperon horns and launch blade mounted for right hand launch. I have flown this wing once on a different fuse, and then put it away. All mounting hardware for the fuse (servo tray, tail horns, etc) are included and also untouched/unbuilt.

I have another Falcon that I fly regularly and this is my backup. Selling to clear some funds to spend on other RC stuff.

Local Pickup only for now. Shipping has gotten so darned expensive that it's hardly worth it anymore.

Price is $600 firm. Thanks for looking.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 16, 2021, 10:19 PM
Trader Rating: 16
Pm sent

Quick Reply