This thread is privately moderated by robdoyle, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Apr 27, 2002, 10:28 AM
Trader Rating: 0
Thread OP

CLASSIC For Sale JR PCM 9

OK, this item will probably only benefit the folks that collect older radios. Last year I had purchased a bunch of old RC Helicopter stuff and this was one of the items in the box.

JR PCM9 Transmitter (no module for frequency)
JR PCM9 Receiver w/ 53.3 MHz receiver (six meter- A3)
JR charger

It's actually in very good condition. I am not listing a price because I just want to get rid of the thing. I have no practical use for it and it just gets in the way. If anything it could be used for parts or as a big paper weight. The batteries are still inside and still holds it charge good.

If any one is familiar with the JR lineage, its actually a neat little radio. (Dual rates, sub trim, fail safe, etc...) This came out before the JR Galaxy computer radio. It has the Circus Hobbies name on it.

So, I will keep it on sale for a couple weeks. The highest offer gets it. (The bidding starts now at $1 plus shipping!!!)

Robert Doyle
Long Beach, CA
to remove ads between posts
Apr 27, 2002, 12:04 PM
Trader Rating: 20
Gettin back into it!!
I will bid $1.00.

Giovanni
Apr 27, 2002, 03:08 PM
Trader Rating: 1
Apr 28, 2002, 10:00 AM
Thread OP

Wow

We got $1.50!! IS there a $2 ???
Apr 28, 2002, 11:23 AM
Trader Rating: 17
I bid 2.50

Neal
Apr 28, 2002, 11:49 AM
Thread OP

bid

Do I hear a $3 ??
Apr 28, 2002, 01:31 PM
Trader Rating: 12
$3!!! If it's narrow band, I'll bid $3.50!!!
Apr 28, 2002, 03:37 PM
If Scott bids 3.00 because of the band, I'll go 3.50, if his bid is 3.50 then I'll go 4.00... when are you going to end the bidding??
Apr 28, 2002, 07:01 PM
Trader Rating: 12
Hey Don!
Go back to the humor forum where you belong! Just kidding, of course. I think we should have an "ezone-bay" here...I'm tired of the postings in this forum that say to check on ebay for whatever.

I think the guys here are honest enough, just set a time frame, all bids must be via the forum and have at it! Whatcha think?
Apr 29, 2002, 10:35 AM
Thread OP

Make Shift Auction

One more week to go. I was giving it two weeks to see if I get enough bids to cover a Combo #4 and an order of Cinamon Twists at Taco Bell.
Apr 29, 2002, 01:12 PM
Sounds great Rob! How about answering ScotY's question so I can get back my Vendor's and Humor forums...

Apr 29, 2002, 01:31 PM
Thread OP

Band

I'm not too sure. It's a dual conversion receiver, typical JR quality with 1/2 watt output.

For it's time, it was NOT a low end radio. From what I am told, it was the best quality radio you could get at the time before the JR Galaxy 9's came out.

Rob
Apr 30, 2002, 01:28 PM

JR PCM 9 Classic FS

Dear Sir,
Is this a Single or Two Stick Xmtr? Also, is it Airplane or
Helie? [email protected] Joe Kinsey
Apr 30, 2002, 02:10 PM
Thread OP

Response

This is the two stick Airplane version. That comes with PCM9 receiver and plug in receiver module on (six meter band). No transmitter module..can be purchased as Z-PCM from Horizon so I'm told.

I will also include 4 servos and charger. I've just received an offer of $55 plus shipping.

ROB
Apr 30, 2002, 02:42 PM
Too rich for me Rob, I'm out of the bidding... Sounds like a nice Radio. I picked up an Airtronics Championship Radio from one of our members and it is by far my favorite radio! Hope whoever pickes up this one will enjoy it!!!

Quick Reply