This thread is privately moderated by Scale330l, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 12, 2021, 01:23 PM
Trader Rating: 394
FlyitAgain RC
Thread OP
$425.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

Custom Half Cab Vanquish Crawler

Selling this project I started but will not end up using.
Itís a custom built one Off rear cage from I think Mattzilla is who I got it from but canít remember itís been so long but itís built very nice and nitrate finished.
Brand new VP chassis with Brand new VP Ultra Transmission.
VP battery tray custom mounted to place battery in the rear middle.
Chassis has all shock hoops and new Trans skid.
Has front steering and winch brace as well.
Proline Procell faux fuel tank and fire extinguisher.
This is a one of a kind truck with this chassis setup, Iíve never seen a cage like this and one especially on a Vanquish chassis.
This is chassis and trans and body only you will need everything else to complete it, but it will be a Bad MOFO once done.
Asking 425.00 plus alittle shipping.
Thanks
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply