Sep 11, 2021, 02:36 PM
Thread OP
Question

Flight Site Suggestion in the Netherlands (Zuid Holland)

Hello All,

I moved to the Netherlands last year and settled in now. Recently I have started looking for a safe site for FPV flight with my Volantex Ranger 1600 and 2000. I would like to get any suggestions, especially within South Holland area. And also I want to ask if there is any active community around here for this hobby?

Thanks for any inputs!!!
to remove ads between posts
Sep 12, 2021, 07:51 AM
homo ludens modellisticus
FPV in Nederland is only line-of-sight allowed, with a spotter, afaik.
Several other airport/height/distance/location/test/license restrictions/rules for RC flight in general, Nederland is pretty crowded/builtup, but I'm not up to date anymore.

Better check/ask for latest regulations/rules here, posts in English or German are no problem:
www.modelbouwforum.nl
Or contact the aeronautical society:
www.modelvliegsport.nl (model flying section of www.knvvl.nl)
[email protected]nvvl.nl

Vijf elkaar aanvullende en overlappende overzichten met gegevens van modelvliegclubs in Nederland & BelgiŽ.
Prettig weekend Ron
• Without a watt-meter you're in the dark ... until something starts to glow •
E-flight calculatorswatt-metersdiy motor tips&tricksCumulus MFC
Last edited by Ron van Sommeren; Sep 12, 2021 at 07:58 AM.
Sep 14, 2021, 03:32 PM
Thread OP
Thank you very much Ron. Very helpful answer! I have already started to follow the links that you have provided.

Quick Reply