Jul 25, 2005, 09:57 AM
Thread OP

Any interest in Walkera airplanes? F-117, SU-27, more.

Hey all. I am currently in the process of making a deal with an overseas vendor to get some airplanes to sell. I was just wondering what people thought of them and if there is interest enough for me to procede with the deal. Please take a look at these and let me know what you think. DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT place an order with me yet, as it will be at least 1-2 weeks before I am ready. Just trying to get a feel if people like what they see or not, and if they think the deal is good.

These are all RTF airplanes. They come complete with all servos, RX, 4ch TX (72MHZ FM I believe) brushed motors, speed controllers, NIMH battery pack, and wall charger. I may also be able to get these as an ARF, but they are not as good of a deal.

F-117 Price will be about $209 plus shipping, it is a dual ducted fan plane.

SU-27 Price will be about $209 plus shipping, it is also a dual ducted fan airplane.

E-Cat Price will be about $179 plus shipping. It is a single pusher.

Stryker like Price will be about $179 plus shipping. It is also a single pusher.

F-16 Price not yet determined. This plane is a BRUSHLESS ducted fan!

Remember I am not yet taking orders, just guaging intereset. Please leave me some input.

For those of you that ordered the brushless outrunners and ESCs, I have the ESCs in hand, but the outrunners are on back order untill later this week. As soon as they come in I will request payment and ship them out.
to remove ads between posts
Jul 26, 2005, 04:11 PM
Thread OP
No interest?

I am looking for a couple of beta testers for these planes. I can find no reviews about them, and you cant always take the manufaturer for thier word. Anyone wanting to beta test, contact me. I can order one of these for you at a deep discount. In exchange you write me up a short review of likes and dislikes. I have a tester for the E-Cat already, all the others I would still like to have tested by someone other than myself.
Jul 28, 2005, 12:03 AM
tell me about the f-117
Jul 28, 2005, 10:03 AM
Hooper, full throttle!
Stryker like

Looks more like the "Old" E-Flite electrajet.

Just my 2 cents
Aug 05, 2005, 05:16 PM

I am interested

I am interested in SU 27. Need more info.

Matt
Aug 05, 2005, 07:32 PM
foamie re-cycler
which one is the sonic liner knock-off?I already have the multiplex Sonic Liner as well as a blu cor version(profile)might be interested in doing a comparison
Aug 05, 2005, 09:22 PM
Suspended Account
Don't ya think you would get more interest in the airframes only?

The vast majority of modelers on these forums have nice radio equipment already; why would we want cheap radio gear?

my 2 cents

Randy
Dynamo Electrics
Aug 05, 2005, 10:38 PM
P-61 WWII Night Fighter
Quote:
Originally Posted by daddioz
which one is the sonic liner knock-off?I already have the multiplex Sonic Liner as well as a blu cor version(profile)might be interested in doing a comparison
Model #16 at www.walkera.com
Aug 07, 2005, 10:21 AM
Taildragger rc
Pm'd you about a deal.. Let me know
Aug 18, 2005, 04:57 PM
PM you for the F16
Aug 19, 2005, 09:39 PM
Permanently Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by 94ZA4
No interest?

I am looking for a couple of beta testers for these planes. I can find no reviews about them, and you cant always take the manufaturer for thier word. Anyone wanting to beta test, contact me. I can order one of these for you at a deep discount. In exchange you write me up a short review of likes and dislikes. I have a tester for the E-Cat already, all the others I would still like to have tested by someone other than myself.
I'd like a 117. I'll do the whole beta thing.

Quick Reply