Sep 09, 2021, 03:44 PM
Suspended Account
Thread OP
Discussion

About my life!!!!

My name is Tefanie McGowan and I have a wonderful husband and kids. We are a rc airplanes cars and boats family.... I love my life know since I lost my parents 7 year's ago and now I know to be greatful for your life and the time you have with your love one's bc life is to short to not say I love you Everytime you see them....
to remove ads between posts
Sep 09, 2021, 10:07 PM
A man with a plan
It's nice to have a hobby you can share with family. I fly airplanes with my 22 year old son, and we always have a good time together.
Sep 23, 2021, 09:56 AM
Nice post and a good reminder of what is important.

Are you really a knife edge diva?
Sep 23, 2021, 10:08 AM
Still gassin' it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knifeedgediva
We are a rc airplanes cars and boats family....
absolutely meant in a kind and positive way: Dang, I'm jealouse of your hubby!

And yes, you're 100% right. Being grateful for what one has, is the right way to enjoy life.

I hope, life will grant you many many years of that happiness, and for that matter, I wish that for everybody here.
Sep 23, 2021, 12:45 PM
AMA 46133
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1967Brutus
absolutely meant in a kind and positive way: Dang, I'm jealouse of your hubby!

And yes, you're 100% right. Being grateful for what one has, is the right way to enjoy life.

I hope, life will grant you many many years of that happiness, and for that matter, I wish that for everybody here.
LOL! You are assuming the OP is a real person and that was a real post. I have seen enough of those posts to know there are lots of tools out there. There are lots of bored kids just playing games pretending to be some one else just to yank your chain. What better than to call oneself a Diva in a predorminantly male forum?
Sep 23, 2021, 03:08 PM
Intermediate Multi
He/she certainly has the grammatical skills of a bored kid.
Sep 23, 2021, 03:33 PM
A man with a plan
Probably just a troll, but replying in a friendly manner doesn't hurt one way or the other.
Sep 23, 2021, 03:41 PM
Intermediate Multi
It's kind of a weird mix of credibility and lack thereof. The location is a real town in Arkansas. It seems like someone semi-knowledgeable about RC, but it's one post, and they haven't been back in two weeks.

Why is this more fun than talking about planes?
Sep 24, 2021, 02:33 AM
Still gassin' it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeismicCWave
LOL! You are assuming the OP is a real person and that was a real post. I have seen enough of those posts to know there are lots of tools out there. There are lots of bored kids just playing games pretending to be some one else just to yank your chain. What better than to call oneself a Diva in a predorminantly male forum?
I am not always in "analyze everything to death" mode

So far, I saw nothing bad here...
Sep 24, 2021, 12:06 PM
AMA 46133
Quote:
I am not always in "analyze everything to death" mode

So far, I saw nothing bad here...
Nothing bad if you think talking to yourself is a good thing. The OP had 1 post and is probably long gone after the troll post.
Sep 24, 2021, 12:45 PM
Still gassin' it.
Some say I love talking to myself... My other me does not agree
Sep 24, 2021, 01:35 PM
AMA 46133
Quote:
Some say I love talking to myself... My other me does not agree
That really saves the trouble of finding some one to talk to. I carry on a conversation with myselves all the time.
Sep 24, 2021, 02:00 PM
Intermediate Multi
I bet you're a good listener too.
Sep 25, 2021, 08:37 AM
Still gassin' it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trisquire
I bet you're a good listener too.
Who, Me? Or me? we don't always agree with each other about that...
Sep 26, 2021, 04:39 PM
AMA 46133
I was on another online forum like this one a long time ago. It was put up by Ikarus to discuss their helicopters. One poster did an "experiment" after we all met face to face in Tennessee and became friends. He pretended to be a female wanting to get started in learning how to fly RC helicopters. You should see how many hot blooded male posters came to "rescue" the "damsel" in distress.

Quick Reply