Thumb Grippies weBLEEDfpv Special Edition

Thumb Grippies and weBLEEDfpv teamed up to bring you these transmitter accessories!

Splash

weBLEEDfpv Thumb Grippies!

Thumb Grippies and weBLEEDfpv teamed up to bring you these transmitter accessories! The Thumb Drops are a shortened version of the Q-Tip and perfect for those who like their sticks dropped as low a possible. The Q-Tips were designed for both hybrid, and thumb grip styles. The Grand Master is a tall stick-end that is well suited for pilots who use hybrid or pinch grips. These three different styles come in M3 and M4 sizes and all are in stock at the moment. You can pick up a set for $20.

Do you use 3rd party stick ends?

Check out the weBLEEDfpv Thumb Grippies stick ends here

Sep 07, 2021, 01:20 PM
the sort of material is not described on the website. https://www.thumbgrippies.com/faq
Sep 08, 2021, 04:57 AM
Looks like nice thumb stick ends. I'm already using xbox one style stick ends with anti slip grips for my m3/T-lite transmitter, but if I had seen these first I might have got some. Still will order a package of the Thumb Drops just to check them out. I think they will be better because game controllers don't seem to have quite as large a range of motion so their tops are pretty flat. A more rounded top like these Grippies would be more consistent grip over entire stick movement range I would think. Finally some decent M3 thumb stick ends!
Last edited by Mortimerex; Sep 08, 2021 at 07:42 AM.
Sep 12, 2021, 02:53 PM
DHG
DHG
Kinetic Sculptor
I'd order a set if I could be sure I'd get to the mailbox before my wife did.
Sep 12, 2021, 03:02 PM
Wanted for breaking Ohm's Law
Quote:
Originally Posted by DHG
I'd order a set if I could be sure I'd get to the mailbox before my wife did.
….maybe the next hot tip for pylon racing…..
Latest blog entry: RC Throw Gauge

Quick Reply