This thread is privately moderated by 2StrokeMatty, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 07, 2021, 03:59 AM
Mr Birdie ~ Flight Expert
Thread OP
Discussion

Extraterrestrial Beings

We've all read about aliens and all that stuff. I love reading that we are listening for transmissions etc, and that we have at some times transmitted deliberately out into space, with info about us, which caused people to ask - whoa!! hang on a minute what if they are hostile, maybe we shoudn't do this.

So say we get a transmission from space , and its says, "We know you are there, have studied your race and planet, stop trying to contact us we are not interested, regards (Insert alien race name here).

What would we do then?

My guess is we would be so besotted with it we'd go mad trying to contact them and get our asses blown up.
Sep 07, 2021, 09:55 AM
Been lamed up with a gimpy foot so I'm watching a lot of tv.
Lots of interesting UFO documentaries but it's still very difficult
to distinguish the fly poop from the pepper with all the haha boys
and disinformation types out there.
Cheers!
rm
Sep 07, 2021, 12:06 PM
homo ludens modellisticus
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2StrokeMatty View Post
... So say we get a transmission from space , and its says, "We know you are there, have studied your race and planet, stop trying to contact us we are not interested, regards (Insert alien race name here). ...
Any half decent alien race would have an ignore button. Since they don't have it, apparently, they have not evoluted enough for us to contact them.

Vriendelijke groeten Ron
• Without a watt-meter you're in the dark ... until something starts to glow •
E-flight calculatorswatt-metersdiy motor tips&tricksCumulus MFC
Last edited by Ron van Sommeren; Oct 06, 2021 at 04:21 PM.
Sep 07, 2021, 03:11 PM
Oh, we have an ignore button but the entertainment value of watching you humans is quite high. Often we make bets on what you will do next.

Sep 08, 2021, 11:20 PM
Thread OP
ha.
Oct 06, 2021, 04:16 PM
This bird you cant change.
Aliens, yeup we got plenty of em.....Heh-heh...
Oct 07, 2021, 08:53 AM
I believe there are other beings out there, and regularly visit us. Why wouldn't there be?
Oct 08, 2021, 03:15 AM
Thread OP
I think there is intelligent beings out there.
But I am of the opinion that like us they get so far and then before light speed drives are invented they wipe themselves off the planet
So what you should really be asking is - Is there an alien race that has actually managed to get to the stage of faster than light travel without wiping itself out first.

One could argue that if Elon Musk does achieve colonisation of mars and we become a multiplanet species that maybe we could manage to reach light speed drives because we would have been able to survive earths eventual demise and continue development.

If they have already visited here I would have thought they would either :-

1 - Say, what are you doing ? your ruining your own planet - we did the same and this is what happened, here's what we learned - oh and here's the light drive plans by the way.
2 - they'd have killed us all by now

Which is why I don't think we've been visited.
Oct 08, 2021, 06:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2StrokeMatty
I think there is intelligent beings out there.
But I am of the opinion that like us they get so far and then before light speed drives are invented they wipe themselves off the planet
So what you should really be asking is - Is there an alien race that has actually managed to get to the stage of faster than light travel without wiping itself out first.

One could argue that if Elon Musk does achieve colonisation of mars and we become a multiplanet species that maybe we could manage to reach light speed drives because we would have been able to survive earths eventual demise and continue development.

If they have already visited here I would have thought they would either :-

1 - Say, what are you doing ? your ruining your own planet - we did the same and this is what happened, here's what we learned - oh and here's the light drive plans by the way.
2 - they'd have killed us all by now

Which is why I don't think we've been visited.
I believe they visit, but it'd be like you visiting another country. Either to stop off somewhere and enjoy the view, or stay a while. I consider the analogy that others use in that 'when was the last time you visited a field and wanted to have a chat with some bugs, or a possum?'
You look, maybe admire, but don't engage. This is a planet inhabited by humans. Maybe they don't want to interfere or maybe they have already given advice and been told 'no thanks'?

They're just 'other beings' not gods or amazing entities. They probably have feelings, flaws, moods, character traits just like us. Just more advanced.

Light travel is not their style. They have gravity drives that enable them to distort reality. To 'fold space'. It's been discussed many times.

And why don't we know about it all? Because it's hidden from us. Think about it.

If a race of beings came here and got here in minutes, rather than years, then we'd want to know how, wouldn't we? And if that energy was free, who do you think would want to silence that? Pretty much anyone. The end of industrial civilisation as we know it.

And if they came here and told us there is no God, who would want to silence that? Again, countless people in power. No religion, no wars, no military industrial complex, no threats hanging over our heads to 'do the right thing or else' all the time.

Religion and oil control our lives. Without that, there would be no power.
Oct 08, 2021, 06:30 AM
Build a scale plane already!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMurf101
Been lamed up with a gimpy foot so I'm watching a lot of tv.
Lots of interesting UFO documentaries but it's still very difficult
to distinguish the fly poop from the pepper with all the haha boys
and disinformation types out there.
Cheers!
rm
Yeah, I can't watch those "it might be real" type shows, it's all fly poop

My buddy is into that Curse of Oak Island show,,, every time he mentions it I yell at him, They'll never find it,, because It's all BS, there is no treasure,, LOL
Oct 08, 2021, 09:16 AM
Quote:
One could argue that if Elon Musk does achieve colonisation of mars.....
Mars is interesting. Did you know about this? In 1984 the CIA got remote viewers to do some investigation for them. This one relates to Mars.

A few questions first:

- Why Mars?
- Why the CIA?
- Why this type of approach, unless the CIA believed in it?

This is an actual CIA transcript.

https://www.cia.gov/readingroom/docs...00760001-9.pdf
Oct 14, 2021, 12:35 AM
Thread OP
Remote viewers. Blimey. I read it sounds like they be dead then.
Oct 15, 2021, 07:09 AM
Interesting video acquired the other day. Whilst Homeland Security were out looking for drug runners, they shot 40 minutes of a UAP. Note, this is in infra-red, there are no heat signatures, no determinable source of propulsion, no aerodynamic surfaces, no heat plume, smoke or exhaust. It travels at up to approx 200mph.
https://youtu.be/PmbrRvd25G0?t=1234
Oct 21, 2021, 06:33 AM
Thread OP
Balloon.
Oct 21, 2021, 07:48 AM
Quote:
Balloon.
Yeah, I thought so too.

Quick Reply