Sep 06, 2021, 05:51 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

mini V12 gasoline engine from China

here is a mini V12 engine made by a Chinese guy. it runs on gasoline. CNC machined the body, crankshaft and camshaft etc. It is 49cc, and produce up to 8hp. the dimension: L 200mm (7.784"), W 110mm (4.331"), H 150mm (5.906")
it has a youtube link:
1/8 Scale V12 Engine | Mini RC Car Engine | Gasoline Mini Engine (6 min 43 sec)
to remove ads between posts
Sep 06, 2021, 08:55 PM
Me and a guy with a mustache
Amazing work. The exhaust system looks particularly impressive. Sounds great. I'm no machinist but some of those parts look cast to me, not that it makes any difference. I'd love to put that into a model boat.
Sep 07, 2021, 12:56 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by babblefish
Amazing work. The exhaust system looks particularly impressive. Sounds great. I'm no machinist but some of those parts look cast to me, not that it makes any difference. I'd love to put that into a model boat.
Thanks, man
it's good idea to use it on a model boat. I also hope this engine could fit into something.
Sep 09, 2021, 10:37 AM
Can't Leave Anything Stock
That's amazing. Knowing what goes into making full size engines run like an orchestra, makes this even more impressive.

Me and my Dad both enjoyed the video.

1/8th scale Lambo anyone? That would be awesome. All the little details in the whole car including the engine.
Sep 09, 2021, 09:39 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboThirdGen
That's amazing. Knowing what goes into making full size engines run like an orchestra, makes this even more impressive.

Me and my Dad both enjoyed the video.

1/8th scale Lambo anyone? That would be awesome. All the little details in the whole car including the engine.
Thanks dude
Sep 09, 2021, 10:02 PM
Thread OP
I did a vibration test.
Vibration Test | Mini V12 Engine | Tiny Gasoline Engine (0 min 24 sec)
Sep 15, 2021, 03:58 AM
Thread OP
some details introduction

Parts Introduction | Mini V12 Engine | Scale Model Engine | Model Engine (1 min 12 sec)
Sep 24, 2021, 12:44 AM
Grumpa Tom
This would be excellent in a scale unlimited hydro.
Sep 26, 2021, 09:20 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kmot
This would be excellent in a scale unlimited hydro.
thanks Kmot
Sep 28, 2021, 03:23 AM
He is a great mechanic. The mini motor is perfect in every detail. As you mentioned above, what will it be like if it is installed in a model boat or model car? Looking forward to the next video on that.

Quick Reply