DJI Drone Police - DJI FPV Drone Mod

Someone decided to have a little fun and turn the DJI FPV drone into a futuristic looking model of a Police force manned multirotor drone.

Splash

Cool Mod on the DJI FPV Drone

The DJI FPV Drone is a great way for non-FPV pilots to get started flying from a new perspective. Sure it's a little expensive and easy to break, but it's one of the best options out there for FPV newbies to get going right out of the box. That may be a bold statement so don't sick the drone police on me... well unless it's the one shown in the video below.

Someone decided to have a little fun and turn the DJI FPV drone into a futuristic looking model of a Police force manned multirotor drone. It's a custom job and I think it looks awesome. Kudos to whoever put that thing together. Who knows, maybe one day we'll see actual police patrolling the skies in something very similar. It's got to be a step up from the mall cop segways right?

Sep 03, 2021, 02:10 AM
Cool!

Catch me if you can!
K-2SO Speeder | Star Wars (3 min 18 sec)
Oct 10, 2021, 10:12 PM
Extra Class Radio Op
Clever!
Oct 11, 2021, 03:05 AM
Diesel Danny
You can always add one of these strobes with the police red and blue flashing sequence https://store.flytron.com/products/s...32120990171267.

They keep pests away but don't get busted
Oct 11, 2021, 06:30 AM
Are we there yet ?

Police patrolling the skies ?

They would have to ease up on the doughnuts

In the UK we have a saying for the unlikely happening, "If only pigs could fly".

Quick Reply