This thread is privately moderated by tencrore, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Aug 19, 2021, 09:24 AM
Trader Rating: 135
Thread OP
Wanted

Multiplex Fun Cub Canopy/Battery Hatch

Bought a Fun Cub here on RCG a couple weeks ago but, unfortunately, was missing the Canopy/Battery Hatch.

Hoping someone here may have one they are willing to sell?

Please PM me if you do.

I thank you in advance for your help and time!
to remove ads between posts
Aug 19, 2021, 10:40 AM
Trader Rating: 13
Here is something that will get you going if you can 3D print https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2792229

Otherwise contact MrMPX here on rcgroups or his website to see if he can get you a replacement ordered from Europe https://mrmpxhobbies.com/
Aug 19, 2021, 10:48 AM
Thread OP
Thanks gp49 for links... Will try to find a local place to get this 3D printed. Have reached out to MrMPX and will await his reply.
Aug 26, 2021, 10:36 AM
Thread OP
Still looking for a Canopy/Battery Hatch!
Aug 31, 2021, 07:25 PM
Thread OP
Still looking! Anyone have a crashed Fun Cub... If it's not repairable, I'd love to purchase the canopy/battery hatch.
Sep 02, 2021, 08:13 AM
Trader Rating: 76
AMA 504253 Born in the USA
have you tried the Hitec weekender warehouse. I got my last one from there a few years back. I just crashed one of my two when battery became unplugged doing a loop. I saw the hatch and battery eject. Found the wasted plane but no battery or hatch. I have looked several times but it is at a community park grass is two feet tall, ya would think the hatch woulds be laying right on the grass. But nooooooo, not my luck. I am going back again today
Sep 02, 2021, 08:35 AM
Thread OP
Good Morning Yellowspider;

Yes, tried Weekendender Warehouse as well as MrMPX and no luck with the older Fun Cub. Thanks for the suggestion, nonetheless.

Best of success in finding your hatch.

Thanks.
Sep 03, 2021, 10:16 AM
Found a website in Europe that claims they have 2 left. Might be worth an email to check shipping cost. Don't know anything about it so proceed with caution...

https://aerobertics.be/en_be/mpx224138
Sep 03, 2021, 11:53 AM
Thread OP
Thanks gp49! Yes, saw that website and also that they may have 2 left. emailed them numerous times but they have not replied back. Fortunately my Sis In Law lives in Antwerp and the store is in Bruges... Maybe I'll have my Bro In Law to take a drive over there to see if they have them in stock!

Thanks, nonetheless, for the link!
Sep 03, 2021, 12:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tencrore
Thanks gp49! Yes, saw that website and also that they may have 2 left. emailed them numerous times but they have not replied back. Fortunately my Sis In Law lives in Antwerp and the store is in Bruges... Maybe I'll have my Bro In Law to take a drive over there to see if they have them in stock!

Thanks, nonetheless, for the link!
The google maps street view looks promising...

Quick Reply