RCGroups Place of the Month - Schaefer's Hobby Shop

Check out Schaefer's Hobby Shop!

Splash

RCGroups August Place of the Month

Every month we like to feature a group from our Places page. There are literally thousands of Places listed, pointing out sites like flying fields, hobby shops, race tracks and boat ponds all over the world. The RC Map is a great way to find a new place near you and meet some new friends.

This month's featured Place is Schaefer's Hobby Shop located in St. Louis, Missouri. For over 70 years Schaefer's has been serving the St. Louis area with the largest selection of hobby, craft and bead supplies. Schaefer's is locally owned and operated by 3rd generation owner Art Schaefer and his wife Sherri. Working together Art and Sherri have created the ultimate store for the entire family. Whether you are young or old, male or female, Schaefer's will have a department for you. Art and Sherri have assembled a staff of professional hobbyist, crafters, artists and beaders to help you with your latest project. The store is huge and well worth a stop by if you are in the area.

Check out the Schaefer's Hobby Shop Places Page Here

Last edited by Jim T. Graham; Aug 16, 2021 at 04:27 PM..
Aug 16, 2021, 04:53 PM
Ninja
Cool to see a familiar place! My wife and I have been in there several times and she actually enjoys going because of the vast variety of stuff they have. Of course I’m there just to see the planes
Aug 17, 2021, 12:21 AM
Great to see well stocked local hobby shops doing well!
Aug 17, 2021, 03:01 PM
AeroDan
NICE shop!!!! Good to see a brick and mortar survive in this day and age.
Aug 18, 2021, 12:11 PM
My local spot!!!
Aug 22, 2021, 11:19 AM
A hobby shop with shopping carts… awesome!
Aug 30, 2021, 03:13 PM
Wish they were in North Carolina .

Duker
Aug 30, 2021, 06:15 PM
Ninja
It's nice to see how busy they are every time I'm in there. It looks like ground RC vehicles are really popular and so is the arts and crafts section.
Aug 31, 2021, 08:43 PM
I live about 10 minutes away, just stopped in today to see whats new. Been going to Schaeffers since about 1980, when they were down on Virginia ave. Good place to spend money!

Quick Reply