Futaba - Limited Edition version of the T7PXR

With the massive popularity the T7PX and T7PXR transmitter in the US Futaba has worked with top drivers in the US to make a United States Limited Edition version of the T7PXR.

Splash

T7PXR USLE

With the new T7PXR USLE we’ve upgraded the spring for throttle to make it a bit heavier to allow for more adjustment in fine tuning just the right amount of force needed to keep the trigger planted to your finger. The trigger isn’t the only thing to get an upgrade as the steering wheel foam has also been changed to a higher friction material to give some much-needed control when going flat out in a sweeping turn.

We’ve also included a custom start screen and Black and white US flag hydro-graphic on all the right places on the transmitter to really set your radio apart from the rest.

We expect the USLE to arrive in the US exclusively in late August.

Keep an eye on the Futaba USA site for more info!

Last edited by Jim T. Graham; Aug 10, 2021 at 09:41 AM..
Aug 15, 2021, 09:48 PM
Me and a guy with a mustache
I'm really behind the times. I'm still using my Futaba T3PK...

Quick Reply