Oct 11, 2021, 02:13 PM
Beach Bum
iBus Servo places all six (or 10) channels through one connection. I believe itís used in conjunction with a FC, flight controller.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 11, 2021, 02:14 PM
Entropy is happening!
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveFlysloco
iBus Servo places all six (or 10) channels through one connection. I believe it’s used in conjunction with a FC, flight controller.
Aaahh! Or course; I should have known.
What type of servo is compatible with this system?
Does it use a converter?

Thanks again,

Jim.
Oct 11, 2021, 02:23 PM
Beach Bum
I do not know how it works.
Oct 16, 2021, 03:43 PM
Entropy is happening!
Thread OP

Receiver losing bind.

I have two of these, and one is now fitted into an old foam glider which I use to test new equipment. (Or some that have proved to be of doubtful reliability).

This one (the one in commission) loses bind each time I fly with it. I bind and then it is ok until I power off.
Is there anything I can do about it?
Apart from fitting two jumper leads to the ground and the signal pins on the bind position of the receiver, and binding it by shorting these each time I go to fly.
They would have to be insulated temporarily of course.
The receiver is not convenient to remove, or move sufficiently, to fit the jumper provided each time.

Anything I should know about this?

Quick Reply