Extreme Flight - 85" MXS

The official release of the brand new 85" 50-60cc MXS-EXP!

Splash

Extreme Flight 85" MXS

This just in from brother Chris...

"We are excited to announce the official release of the brand new 85" 50-60cc MXS-EXP! The 4th airframe in our 85" 50-60cc series, the MXS delivers the goods! Super aggressive, yet rock solid, the MXS covers the entire gamut of modern aerobatic flight without breaking a sweat. Ultra-precise for smooth precision flying yet loose enough to rotate and tumble for crazy gyroscopic maneuvers and super easy low and slow old school 3D, the MXS is truly an all-rounder. Featuring our latest composite laminated construction, lots of carbon fiber, quick release wing, stab and canopy attachment and 2 stunning Ultracote color schemes, the MXS will most certainly turn heads at the field! Now in stock and ready to ship!"

The brand new Extreme Flight 85" MXS is here! The 4th airframe in our 85" 50-60cc series, the MXS delivers the goods! Super aggressive, yet rock solid, the MXS covers the entire gamut of modern aerobatic flight without breaking a sweat. Ultra-precise for smooth precision flying yet loose enough to rotate and tumble for crazy gyroscopic maneuvers and super easy low and slow old school 3D, the MXS is truly an all-rounder. Featuring our latest composite laminated construction, lots of carbon fiber, quick release wing, stab and canopy attachment and 2 stunning Ultracote color schemes, the MXS will most certainly turn heads at the field!

Learn More

For pricing, ordering and more info go here.

Jul 29, 2021, 10:36 AM
Team Extreme Flight
That plane looks incredible no matter what size it comes in.
Jul 29, 2021, 04:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Austin
That plane looks incredible no matter what size it comes in.
Couldn't agree more doc. Do you have your order in for one yet? I know those mxs' have a special place in your heart
Jul 29, 2021, 05:04 PM
Team Extreme Flight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asbock12
Couldn't agree more doc. Do you have your order in for one yet?
I've got 12 planes now that I keep in the house, so something that big would not amuse the wife! I'm sure it's an epic plane.

I found a set up problem on my 60" V2 that was easy to fix, and we hope to get some video as soon as it cools off. The plane is now so locked in you can't believe it.

Quote:
I know those mxs' have a special place in your heart
I always treasure those near death experiences!
Jul 31, 2021, 07:28 AM
out to have fun
I got 2 on order can’t wait
Aug 01, 2021, 09:11 PM
I fly, therefore, I crash!!!
Awful purty!! I like a nice red white and blue airplane!!!

SteveT.
Latest blog entry: My old shop....
Aug 02, 2021, 10:26 AM
out to have fun
I went with Green
Aug 19, 2021, 12:34 PM
What would lonelasso do?
Subscribed! Mine is arriving this week. I went for the green/blue, the red looks great also but the green is unique. Letís see some more posts here
Aug 19, 2021, 01:15 PM
I have the green prototype. Love it.
Aug 19, 2021, 01:28 PM
Congrats on a nice plane!!

SteveT.
Aug 19, 2021, 01:29 PM
Ben..just curious, approximately how many flyable planes do you have?

SteveT.
Aug 19, 2021, 02:10 PM
What would lonelasso do?
I will never be able to compete with Ben, but I am proud so say that with the MXS I have purchased every one of these new 85" planes
Aug 19, 2021, 02:44 PM
Cool.. I have none, but, I am trying to stay with one size of battery and that is basically, the 4000mAH size packs, which work in 60" size with one pack and 74-75" with two packs.

SteveT.
Aug 19, 2021, 03:02 PM
Um…let me count.

32. Currently. It changes daily as stuff gets moved around and designs get updated.
Aug 19, 2021, 03:12 PM
out to have fun
can't wait to start on mine hope in a week or two.

Quick Reply