Pre-Cut Grip Pads for Your Transmitter

Esprit Model now offers some pre-cut grip tape pads for extra holding power on your RC transmitters.

Splash

Get Some Extra Grip

I love my Jeti DS12 and use it for flying my discus launch gliders. Those planes require me to spin around quickly to launch the plane and I very much want to only fling the plane and not my radio. For a little extra security, I bought a generic grip tape roll and added it to some areas of the transmitter where my hands were placed to help keep the radio stuck to my hands. It feels nice and its more secure. I needed to custom cut the tape into nice looking shapes that fit, but now Esprit Model offers some pre-cut grip tape pads. They don't look necessarily specific to only the DS12 radio, but are generic enough that you can make them work on just about any transmitter where you want some extra grip. For $9, it's not a bad way to give you some extra piece of mind knowing your radio is that much more secure.

Check out the Pre-Cut Grip Pads for Your Transmitter Here

Jul 31, 2021, 04:17 PM
FL, Sanford
Hopefully, it is not the same type as skateboard grip tape because it can really abrade the skin. Neck strap is a much better solution in my opinion.
Jul 31, 2021, 06:50 PM
AMA: L68621, FCC: WA2LLX
I think it's more like a truck bed liner type material. Some fliers, namely hand/discus launch glider fliers cant realy use a neck strap.
Aug 01, 2021, 08:30 PM
FL, Sanford
Quote:
Originally Posted by nadt770
Some fliers, namely hand/discus launch glider fliers cant realy use a neck strap.
Got it, thanks for info!
Aug 06, 2021, 06:53 PM
Looks a lot like dragon grips for your phone.

Quick Reply