Jul 28, 2021, 08:28 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

Sourcing LEDs for vertical stabilizer

Hi, I'm wanting to add some strobes to a couple of my EDFs on the vertical stabilizers and was looking for something pseudo scale like. Was trying to source a LED and can't really find anything I like (either a lens or entire fixture). Looking for something similar to the pic below , but needs to be smaller. I've seen the eflite turbo timber has wingtip nav lights that look about right, but I really want just red lights instead of the combo white/red and I not sure even how to buy those as they aren't replacement parts. Any ideas?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
to remove ads between posts
Aug 24, 2021, 09:06 AM
Do you have a link for these nice leds?
Aug 28, 2021, 06:54 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by pierrotm777
Do you have a link for these nice leds?
Never found any I liked. The strobes in the middle can be found on Amazon. They are rechargeable self contained strobes that you can mount wherever you want. They have various flashing modes and are really bright. They are just a bit larger than I'd hoped for.

3PCS/Set RC Plane LED Light Kit for Jet Airplane Aircraft Fix Wing Quadcopter, Rechargeable Red Green White LED Flashing Lights, Super Bright Little Navigation Light for Safe and Fun Dusk Flight https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07H5VP4JH...ing=UTF8&psc=1

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quick Reply