Thread Tools
Jul 27, 2021, 10:52 PM
Trader Rating: 18
Happy Flying
Thread OP
Discussion

Scammer


If this guy has become ill or has pass away as to why I have received what I paid for, then he must be a Scammer.

July 6 I made a purchase from this person. I will include the link. I ask to send tracking once the item has ship. Never received track.
Hasn't and will not answer emails.
I file a case with PayPal and has of today 7/27/21 they still haven't received a reply. So I should be getting my funds back from PayPal soon.

After checking the Trader link I see that many other people haven't had a good luck with him.

There's the link.
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...and-Controller
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Jul 28, 2021, 09:55 AM
Trader Rating: 47
Registered User
Looks like he is online now
Jul 28, 2021, 02:17 PM
Trader Rating: 38
Registered User
peteflys's Avatar
FWIW, on July 11th I sent him a PM asking if those retracts were still for sale, and if he could send me dimensions so I could see if they would work in my jet. He (or she) never responded.
Go figure.
Jul 28, 2021, 06:51 PM
Trader Rating: 66
jean-claude Terrettaz
bidule's Avatar
Strange I buy some retract from him almost two years ago with no problem
Aug 02, 2021, 05:33 PM
Trader Rating: 18
Happy Flying
Thread OP
As of today I still haven't heard from the seller and he hasn't responded to PayPal.
PayPal close the case and refunded the monies.
Aug 02, 2021, 06:52 PM
Trader Rating: 7
Registered User
MrJetman's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeNGun
As of today I still haven't heard from the seller and he hasn't responded to PayPal.
PayPal close the case and refunded the monies.
You have not sent a negative i-trader review. If you are serious about the bad experience then add the bad i-trader review so others will see it. This post and thread will have limited effectiveness but the i-trader ratings are the central info place for such events about a buyer or seller: positive or negative.
Aug 02, 2021, 11:20 PM
Trader Rating: 18
Happy Flying
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrJetman
You have not sent a negative i-trader review. If you are serious about the bad experience then add the bad i-trader review so others will see it. This post and thread will have limited effectiveness but the i-trader ratings are the central info place for such events about a buyer or seller: positive or negative.
Completely forgot to do that. It's been taken care of.
Thanks for remining me.
Aug 03, 2021, 10:00 PM
Trader Rating: 90
Registered User
hook57's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by bidule
Strange I buy some retract from him almost two years ago with no problem
Great!! Nothing ever changes with time does it.....


Quick Reply
Message:

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Alert WATCH OUT for Skyknightmair, SCAMMER dominicandemon Trader Talk 102 May 02, 2021 11:49 AM
Discussion SCAMMER ALERT!!! Buyer/Seller!!! (Thengine) is a "Buyer Scammer" POLYQUADS Trader Talk 9 Feb 13, 2021 01:25 PM
Discussion scammer alert be on the look out for this scammer rcworld2000 Trader Talk 25 Sep 17, 2015 03:04 PM
Rant "Battle with scammers, lest ye become a scammer; custom t Trader Talk 1 Aug 26, 2011 05:22 PM