This thread is privately moderated by Mcgyverxxt, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 27, 2021, 04:11 PM
Trader Rating: 87
Thread OP
$325.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
Sold

Retirement sale!!!

As you can see there’s a bunch of components both parts and nearly complete units, feel free to look closely and tell me what you think and we can go from there. I just want to sell them at a fair price to someone that’s going to enjoy them.
The way I figured it these are priced at approximately half of what they should be, I have collected these over the years and just can’t do it anymore due to health reasons, please feel free to make reasonable offers, lowballs will be ignored.
Shipping is Free in the USA!!!
Thank You ,
Matt
Last edited by Mcgyverxxt; Jul 30, 2021 at 12:42 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Jul 30, 2021, 12:14 PM
Thread OP
Sooooo…..My first listing of this package was a little jumbled, I have added a number of items including a pair of fpv cameras and transmitters. In addition there are some Spektrum BNF small drones and parts. I’m disabled and not interested in making a detailed list of what’s all included but you can clearly see there's quite a variety of components that would keep someone busy for quite some time. I’ll keep digging to se if there’s anything more to add to the pot but you can consider all of it priced at $325 including Shipping in the USA!!!
Last edited by Mcgyverxxt; Jul 30, 2021 at 02:12 PM.
Aug 21, 2021, 08:00 PM
Trader Rating: 1
Certified RC Addict!
So is it 325 shipped, or plus actual shipping? I can never understand the "included" deal. Sorry, James Beasley
Aug 22, 2021, 11:47 PM
Thread OP
Including shipping and PayPal fees just $325 period

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcmaniac6
So is it 325 shipped, or plus actual shipping? I can never understand the "included" deal. Sorry, James Beasley

Quick Reply