Jul 26, 2021, 01:48 AM
Thread OP
Question

How to use the mounting brackets on Spektrum AR12310T 12-Channel PowerSafe Receiver

I've been using these receivers (Spektrum AR12310T DSMX 12-Channel PowerSafe Integrated Telemetry Receiver) almost exclusively in my large scale planes. I have 6 of them and four more on backorder but for the life of me, I can't find ANY instructions anywhere on how to use the mounting brackets that come in the bag of goodies, I've always just mounted the little switch without using the mounting brackets because I can't figure out how to use them. I'm sure this is a really stupid question, especially since I can't find any answers but it almost looks to me as if you have to disassemble the housing to change the bracket so I was never brave (stupid?) enough to do that. I hope my question makes sense. If not, I'll add pics. Thanks in advance guys, this is a great forum.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply