This thread is privately moderated by bcredneck, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 25, 2021, 04:14 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Thread OP
Wanted

looki ng for old nitro car/truck motors

i bought a bunch of savages and a nitro rush truck. but other than the brand new .28 the savage motors are cooked and the nitro rush motor crank pin is hammered into the crank so i could only start it with a starter box i dont have.

So i want to buy some used motors i dont care what they are for i can build mounts ill take whatever i can find so if any of you got some sitting in a box somwhere ill take em if you happen to have a hpi 3.0 not running id buy that just for the crank
to remove ads between posts
Jul 27, 2021, 10:52 PM
Trader Rating: 19
GloBroz PowerLab
I’ve got a couple engines in decent shape that run pretty good I’d part with. I have a Dynamite Mach 427 (gold head) that’s lightly modified (about a gallon through it) and an SH .28 6-port (3 gallons through it). Basically the predecessor to the Big Red with the only differences being the heat sink and 6-port liner. Mach engines are made by SH, so internally these engines are virtually identical. I’ll post a few pictures of them here tomorrow.
Jul 29, 2021, 02:02 AM
Trader Rating: 19
GloBroz PowerLab
Here are photos of the engines I have if youre interested. I also have some exhaust systems Id sell as a package deal.

(2) Dynamite 086HS (high rpm power band) pipes and their respective manifolds for buggy/truggy setups, (1) Losi HT (low rpm power band) pipe, and (2) Losi LST2 manifolds.
Aug 20, 2021, 06:13 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Thread OP
ya id be interested in those sorry for late reply

Quick Reply