The Left Keeps Using Bigger and Bigger Shovels... - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Thread Tools
Jul 16, 2005, 03:20 PM
Out of Time

The Left Keeps Using Bigger and Bigger Shovels...


This is so easy! The whacko Left (which somehow believes that it's the mainstream middle) just keeps doing my job for me. The make themselves look soooo stupid with their zany antics. I'm just lovin' it.

http://www.cnsnews.com//ViewPolitics...20050715a.html

Highflight
Jul 16, 2005, 03:35 PM
Go get them Meg!
lrsudog's Avatar
This is no different that those in the Conservative Right who feel that the 85% of Americans who identify themselves as "Christian" are being besieged by the rest who are not.

Paranoia is not a Left/Right monopoly.
Jul 16, 2005, 03:42 PM
Vertical Wake
splatman's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by lrsudog
This is no different that those in the Conservative Right who feel that the 85% of Americans who identify themselves as "Christian" are being besieged by the rest who are not.

Paranoia is not a Left/Right monopoly.
I might agree with you except for the "wants to kill me and my family" thing. He's not paranoid. I'm sure he doesn't have the slightest fear that republican agents are out to kill him or his family. This is good old fashioned demonizing.
Jul 16, 2005, 03:45 PM
Out of Time
Quote:
Originally Posted by lrsudog
This is no different that those in the Conservative Right who feel that the 85% of Americans who identify themselves as "Christian" are being besieged by the rest who are not.

Paranoia is not a Left/Right monopoly.
The people you are referring to aren't high level politicians who ran the country for a time.
The people in the linked article are considered the movers and shakers of the Democrat "movement" in this country.

Since Jerry Falwell never held an elected office or appointed political office, I don't think there's much comparison.

Highflight
Jul 16, 2005, 03:50 PM
Go get them Meg!
lrsudog's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highflight
The people you are referring to aren't high level politicians who ran the country for a time.
The people in the linked article are considered the movers and shakers of the Democrat "movement" in this country.

Since Jerry Falwell never held an elected office or appointed political office, I don't think there's much comparison.

Highflight
There have been plenty of Conservatives in Government who have made rediculous claims as well. That you think there is some sort of acceptable line of lunacy that demarks this issue from those is how you rationalize "Your side's" idiocy while demonizing the "Other side's".
Jul 16, 2005, 05:01 PM
De-Brushed user
Regardless of party lines, that is one of the craziest, most egotistical things I have read in a long time.
Jul 16, 2005, 06:28 PM
God is good
Viper Pilot's Avatar
Sounds like training cells for liberals!!! Recruiting just like Al Queda or the Taliban . . . warp the YOUNG minds before they see the truth!!

VP
Jul 16, 2005, 06:36 PM
29 rods from you in western WI
Karl Bē's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by splatman
I'm sure he doesn't have the slightest fear that republican agents are out to kill him or his family.
Agreed. He is characterizing the current security policy as something that won't protect his family.
Jul 16, 2005, 08:01 PM
Build/Fly/Crash/Repeat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highflight
This is so easy! The whacko Left (which somehow believes that it's the mainstream middle) just keeps doing my job for me. The make themselves look soooo stupid with their zany antics. I'm just lovin' it.
I think it's great we have the Wacko Right keeping an eye on the Wacko left.
Kinda just balances things out, donjathink?
Jul 16, 2005, 08:26 PM
Suspended Account
This is absolutely outragous.

This man should resign!

Twisting the mind of the youth of America with boldface lies!

We need a congressional investigation!

Paul

(practicing being a democrat )..
Jul 16, 2005, 08:32 PM
Thanks for the Fish!
aerogel's Avatar
Arbo I dont think there are any Democrats left they switch side's in the 70's they know a sinking ship when they see one ; )

aerogel
Jul 16, 2005, 08:39 PM
Suspended Account
You might well be right. So I guess I should have said 'Neo-Lib' instead.
Jul 16, 2005, 08:52 PM
Useful Idiot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbo
You might well be right. So I guess I should have said 'Neo-Lib' instead.
you may be right
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neolibe..._neoliberal.3F
Jul 16, 2005, 08:58 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by martin richards
Wow, that's backwards. Ok... last correction. "Lefty".
Jul 16, 2005, 08:58 PM
....PieMaster....
kave_man's Avatar
Maybe the democrat party will be a thing of the past soon