This thread is privately moderated by Jeff in So Cal, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 21, 2021, 06:57 PM
Trader Rating: 7
Thread OP
$150.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

NIB E-Flite Diamante by Peter Goldsmith

New -In-Box E-Flite Diamante designed by Peter Goldsmith.

Box has minor damage which can be seen near the rudder (left side) in the photo of the top of the box. The plane is in all of the original packaging and is pristine.

Price is $150.00 or best offer.

Prefer local pick-up in the Los Angeles area due to the size of the box. Otherwise, buyer pays shipping.
to remove ads between posts
Jul 21, 2021, 07:35 PM
Trader Rating: 5
PM sent.
Jul 21, 2021, 09:42 PM
Trader Rating: 1
Making comeback after 13 years
I have zero need for this model, but almost feel obligated to drive down to Torrance and pick it up just so that 5 years from now I can post an ad for what might be the last unopened NIB Diamante in the world.
Jul 21, 2021, 10:08 PM
Thread OP

Diamante

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCVahn
I have zero need for this model, but almost feel obligated to drive down to Torrance and pick it up just so that 5 years from now I can post an ad for what might be the last unopened NIB Diamante in the world.
PM me for directions. You know you want those bragging rights........................
Yesterday, 08:03 AM
Trader Rating: 8
Failure is ALWAYS an option
PM sent
Yesterday, 02:14 PM
Trader Rating: 1
Making comeback after 13 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff in So Cal
PM me for directions. You know you want those bragging rights........................
If you don't sell it to these guys who actually want to build and fly this model, I'll come get it. My motivations are not pure and then I will end up building it and flying because unlike you, I can't have something in a box for years. You are kinda my hero TBH.
Yesterday, 09:00 PM
Trader Rating: 21
PM sent
Today, 11:01 AM
Thread OP

Diamante

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCVahn
If you don't sell it to these guys who actually want to build and fly this model, I'll come get it. My motivations are not pure and then I will end up building it and flying because unlike you, I can't have something in a box for years. You are kinda my hero TBH.
This kit came from the estate of one of our club members so I can't take credit for hoarding it. Proceeds go to our local club. There has been a lot of interest in the kit but the one-piece wing is driving a pretty high shipping cost due to the long box. Personally. I don't care what your motivations are as long as the cash is green.

Quick Reply