This thread is privately moderated by epoweredrc, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 21, 2021, 03:32 PM
Trader Rating: 68
33 yrs of aircraft flying!
Thread OP
$285.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale

OMP M1 BNF with 5 lipos for sale

Here I have a pretty new OMP m1 heli for sale, yes its been crashed a couple of times but always repaired. I forgot till i got it out for the photos that i had a opps with it last time i flew it and right now the boom has a bend in it but i kept flying it like that it flew fine for me that way. Also the canopy grommets kinda messed up one side and other is gone but i am including a brand new set from microheli i just got in the mail. and a brand new boom comes with it also i have BNIP all of the following parts

OSHM1014 Servo linkage rod set
OSHM1020 Canopy mounts
OSHM1008 Main shaft hold base
OSHM1019 Swash plate ainti rotation guide mount
OSHM1041 Landing skids orange
OSHM1032 Main blades Orange
OSHM1016 Vertical stabilizer
OSHM1009 linkage rod set
OSHM1002 feathering shaft set
OSHM1053 Main shaft
OSHM1057 Servo arms
Microheli canopy grommets
misc hardware screws and nuts and stuff. i did open them and use some of the stuff out of them

It also comes with 5 lipos for it, stock recommended packs. never flown below 3.79 as i take care of my battery's, each probably have less then 10 flights each.

I got this heli thinking i would fly a lot more at my house if i had it but truth is i don't fly much of anything these days when i fly i just go to my field and fly my bigger helis, I also have the M2 I love this M1 great machine but it is so small gets away from me and mostly is why i crash it.
Getting back into RC boats and could use the funds for that side of the hobby.

Looking for $ 285 shipped for everything you see and I have listed. it has one of the tiny push button rx on it for spectrum. if you don't want it I can remove it and take off $10.00
if it doesn't sell for my asking price i will keep it on the shelf and just look at it.
Thanks for looking.
Last edited by epoweredrc; Jul 28, 2021 at 07:48 AM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply