This thread is privately moderated by GNFlyer, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 20, 2021, 03:19 PM
Trader Rating: 7
Thread OP
$80.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

Field Charging Setup? Sirius Electronics

Hello,

This appears to be a portable charging setup. The big battery is most likely way past it's date so I'm sure that would have to be replaced. This was from my fathers collection. There is an instruction letter in the case. I have no way to test this so as is.

I would consider allowing me to dispose of the battery prior to shipping in order to save weight.

Will get quote from UPS for shipping so if you would like this, please send your email for a pay pal request and also your shipping address.

Thank you for looking.
to remove ads between posts
Jul 23, 2021, 08:50 AM
Trader Rating: 171
Sorry for the loss of your Dad.....based on this unique setup he must've been one heck of a modeler/thinker/builder.
Good luck with your sale
Bill
Jul 23, 2021, 03:16 PM
Trader Rating: 7
Thread OP
Thank you. He was a good modeler and a great friend to many modelers. And a great dad.

Quick Reply