Jul 19, 2021, 01:36 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

pro line

recently aquired a pro line cometition sis serial #002314 i believe that makes it a 1972 314 unit built
will be converting to 2.4 with lemon rx hack module or futaba fasst, have several, and plan toput it in an orion
i believe the ppm out is next to power wire in the connector
but not 100% certain i've been looking at pro line schematis but not sure it's a 1972 transmitter
any assistance much appreciated
thanks
bill
to remove ads between posts
Jul 19, 2021, 02:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by billgstra
recently aquired a pro line cometition sis serial #002314 i believe that makes it a 1972 314 unit built
will be converting to 2.4 with lemon rx hack module or futaba fasst, have several, and plan toput it in an orion
i believe the ppm out is next to power wire in the connector
but not 100% certain i've been looking at pro line schematis but not sure it's a 1972 transmitter
any assistance much appreciated
thanks
bill
A friend of mine has converted some Pro Line to 2.4 without problem. You may try to ask him at [email protected]
Jul 19, 2021, 08:11 PM
Following. I have an old Proline sitting as a conversation piece.
Jul 20, 2021, 06:19 AM
RFJ
RFJ
Bill,

My TX is #008888. Does that make it the 888th built in 1988?

Ray
Jul 20, 2021, 02:07 PM
I bought mine brand new in 1972, a Proline Competition 6 on 53.2 mHz . It's serial number is 3641. Still works good and I fly it occasionally in a Trainermaster. I have another Proline that was converted to 2.4 by Cal Orr and works great. I have it in a Kaos and fly it regularly. I really like the feel of the sticks.
Jul 20, 2021, 03:41 PM
Thread OP

pro line

still trying to figure out pro line serial numbers
BUT just installe lemon rx 2.4 rf deck and it fired right up and bound to spektrum dsx right away
replace red wires from switch to battery, black wire syndrom since proline used two batteries i ran two from switch twisted and so;dered also the ground wires doubled
used an exstension for rf connection and battery connection tested with 2s life not sure if i'm going with 2s or 3s
not planning to run charge wires out of case probably just remove back to charge
next on the list is trying to get the meter to function it went throught the original rf board
i'm kinda jazzed the it worked
bill
Jul 20, 2021, 03:42 PM
Thread OP

pro line

th lemon board is servo taped to the top of the case upper left in photo
bill
Jul 20, 2021, 09:36 PM
Missileer Extraordinaire
Quote:
Originally Posted by billgstra
still trying to figure out pro line serial numbers
BUT just installe lemon rx 2.4 rf deck and it fired right up and bound to spektrum dsx right away
replace red wires from switch to battery, black wire syndrom since proline used two batteries i ran two from switch twisted and so;dered also the ground wires doubled
used an exstension for rf connection and battery connection tested with 2s life not sure if i'm going with 2s or 3s
not planning to run charge wires out of case probably just remove back to charge
next on the list is trying to get the meter to function it went throught the original rf board
i'm kinda jazzed the it worked
bill
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...postcount=2223

This circuit works well.

Quick Reply