This thread is privately moderated by vintage_driver, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 18, 2021, 11:15 AM
Trader Rating: 0
Thread OP
$5.00 USD
Shipping negotiable
For Sale

Radio Shack Turbo Thruster

I have an old well used Radio Shack Turbo Thruster. I started to convert it to hobby grade electronics and never finished. Does not include motor or drive pintion. What you see in the photos is what is being offered.

Included or can be sold seperately is a brand new never used replacement front suspension assembly including wheels and tires.

I live in Virginia in the Hampton Roads area. Would like to do a local deal as I am not used to shipping things of this size, but open to shipping if need be.

I also have Radio Shack Desert Viper that I am trying to get rid of as well. I have a separate ad for that here too.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply