This thread is privately moderated by justinkol67, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 15, 2021, 05:14 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Thread OP
$275.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

Rustler vxl

For sale is my Traxxas Rustler. This has the vxl motor and some simple modifications on it. There is a Traxxas wheelie bar on it, and an aftermarket front bumper. I also have some aluminum parts for it but are not yet installed. There is a set of street tires currently on it, but I do have the factory wheels for it, which will be included. The truck will come with the controller, two bodies, and the battery that came with it. The truck is barely used other than some normal scratches.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply