Sep 28, 2021, 02:04 PM
Oleg Golovidov
Randy, thanks, but it is not about the links being not obvious or not huge enough
There is no need to make them silly
The webpage does not display the registrations when I access it from work.
Maybe I am not the only one with a similar issue, so if somebody does not see the entries, try from a home computer

Wow, nice grass on the field you have there.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 28, 2021, 02:07 PM
Thread OP
Yeah, I know. I figured I would take the opportunity to make them more obvious...maybe too obvious.

Thanks regarding the grass. It is quite an accomplishment for the club.

-Randy
Last edited by Westranm; Sep 29, 2021 at 10:40 AM.
Sep 28, 2021, 10:38 PM
Thermals the path to elevation
I have noticed Chrome may cache the pilot page with data from your first visit. Hold down shift-refresh, and current page content will be pulled and displayed. Try this from work and see if the roster updates.
Sep 29, 2021, 12:28 PM
Thread OP

Planned Friday Activities

Justin let the cat out of the bag on FB, so here is a heads up on planned Friday activities...

We are planning for a Friday pig roast dinner around 5PM. We are working on the details and will have a signups available for that.

Also, we have a new spin on the traditional Friday afternoon low launch contest. Let's just say that low launch will be just one of several flight tasks...something like a "triathlon" of F5J skills.

-Randy
Oct 01, 2021, 02:09 PM
I'm IN! Looking forward to it...
Jim
Oct 01, 2021, 04:06 PM
Thread OP
Awesome, Jim!

That makes 24 pilots with plenty I know still planning to sign up.

-Randy
Oct 01, 2021, 04:18 PM
Lovins is in Too!!
Oct 04, 2021, 06:28 PM
over it
Also in...
Oct 05, 2021, 08:47 AM
Thread OP
Looks like we are on a roll, now. See you guys at the ranch!

-Randy
Oct 15, 2021, 11:41 PM
a.k.a VintageFan
I’ll be driving up from Long Beach to arrive late Thursday.

Anybody interested in a free ride to share the driving? I’ll be leaving Long Beach early Thursday and Phoenix early Monday

I’ll be going via San Diego

Frank
Oct 16, 2021, 07:29 PM
I sure wish this wasn't only 1 week before the East Coast F5J Fall Festival......

Dave
Oct 16, 2021, 07:56 PM
Im in
Oct 18, 2021, 10:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Westranm
Justin let the cat out of the bag on FB, so here is a heads up on planned Friday activities...

We are planning for a Friday pig roast dinner around 5PM. We are working on the details and will have a signups available for that.

Also, we have a new spin on the traditional Friday afternoon low launch contest. Let's just say that low launch will be just one of several flight tasks...something like a "triathlon" of F5J skills.

-Randy
Is there a signup for the pig roast somewhere?
Getting closer...
Jim
Oct 18, 2021, 11:08 AM
Thread OP

Signup for Friday Pig Roast!

Don't miss the pig roast!

If signup by this Saturday 10/23, cost is $10. After that, $15.

>Signup for Friday Pig Roast Meal<

You can sign up yourself and up to two others.

-Randy
Oct 18, 2021, 09:19 PM
Thread OP

Lunches on Saturday and Sunday

Saturday Lunch
  • Italian beef sandwiches with au jus and mild/hot peppers
  • Mostaccioli pasta w/ sauce
  • Garlic bread
  • Italian salad / Caesar salad
  • Dessert: Tiramisu / Cannolis / Cinnamon Sticks

Sunday Lunch
  • Firehouse Subs