AirCar Completes Inter-city Flight

We are one step closer to having flying cars as a reality. On June 28th, an AirCar prototype made its 142nd landing completing a journey from the international airport in Nitra to the international airport in Bratislava.

Splash

One Step Closer to Flying Cars

We are one step closer to having flying cars as a reality. On June 28th, an AirCar prototype made its 142nd landing, completing a journey from the international airport in Nitra to the international airport in Bratislava. The 35 minute flight was uneventful. After landing, the AirCar transformed, at the press of a button, to a car in under 3 minutes and drove off to downtown Bratislava.

This key milestone flight proves the viability of the flying car and puts creator Klein Vision closer to production and sales on the amazing AirCar. Watch the video below to the AirCar's inter-city flight.

Jul 14, 2021, 08:57 AM
Modeling Retread
No, we're not. This thing isn't even as practical as Molt Taylor's Aerocar, which at least let you leave the airplane components in the garage if you just wanted to go to the grocery store,

Molt Taylor Aerocar
Latest blog entry: Goodyear Blimp at Oshkosh
Jul 14, 2021, 11:47 AM
AMA: L68621, FCC: WA2LLX
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRW3
No, we're not. This thing isn't even as practical as Molt Taylor's Aerocar, which at least let you leave the airplane components in the garage if you just wanted to go to the grocery store,

Molt Taylor Aerocar
Absolutely, Molt was way ahead of his time! AirCar looks to be a mechanical maintenance nightmare. Imagine keeping all that automation working in day to day usage? It looks cool but at the same time I don't see it being practical.

John
Jul 15, 2021, 09:42 PM
The EU will forbid IC cars sales right after 2035... but I am scared if we have to swap the toxic diesel smoke for cars flying all over my head
Jul 17, 2021, 10:52 AM
FlyLikeAnEagle-LandLikeADove
You can only own this thing if you have loads of money, and if you do you don't need it Somebody will have a fancy car ready to take you to and from the airport, and your fancy airplane ready to go when you get there. Why would the type of person who could afford this really want it.
Jul 22, 2021, 06:13 AM
But I remember all those popular mechanics magazines.....June cleaver handing you your lunch box as you get in your areocar and fly off to work....
Marc
Jul 22, 2021, 07:12 AM
AMA: L68621, FCC: WA2LLX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaintuck
But I remember all those popular mechanics magazines.....June cleaver handing you your lunch box as you get in your areocar and fly off to work....
Marc
Be careful now Ward, no crazy stunt flying on the way to work dear........
Jul 30, 2021, 09:13 AM
You would have to be fully licensed, and be Rich to even think of owning something like that….
Sep 23, 2021, 11:47 AM
Oh dear. Did you get air rage again!
Latest blog entry: MAAC Wings

Quick Reply