New CN Universal Pro Spinners

CN-Models is producing a new universal 32mm spinner system to replace their older version.

Splash

New Universal Spinners

CN-Models is producing a new universal 32mm spinner system to replace their older version. Collets and hubs from the old model will still fit in the new version as well as the parts from the 30mm spinners. These are very nice spinners that I use on my F5J Neutrino as well as my 2M Alpha. It's the good stuff! You can get them with various collets to fit a range of motor shaft sizes and they are priced at $29. Here's some more info on the new spinners.

• The advantage of CN "Universal" spinners is that you can change the spinner 30 mm to the spinner 32 mm, while the collet and the hub remain the same.
  • CN-U Spinners 32 with diameter 32 mm was designed for inrunner motors, which are fixed on the frame in the traditional way (by front side of a motor).
  • Diameter motor shaft or hole in the collet = 3 mm, 3.17 mm, 4 mm, 5 mm, 6 mm; distance between the axes of the blades = 28.5 mm the blade tilt angle = 0.
  • The aluminum hub with replaceable collet is developed for pilots, who want to take full advantage of the capabilities of his glider.
  • The construction is light and strong. The existence of collet will allow to use the same spinner for the motors with different diameters of shafts.
  • You can easily and quickly replace both the blades on the CN-U Spinner 32 or the entire spinner if the weather changes.
  • The hub and collet are made by milling of aluminum with further anodizing.
  • The shape of the hub will allow to fold the blades closer to the fuselage for drag reduction when gliding.
  • The shockproof cone is cast in glass-nylon composite.d

Check out the new CN 32mm Spinners Here

Jul 08, 2021, 10:18 AM
Screwing up is an art
I'm hoping that they'll produce other sizes too. I could have used a 36mm version.
Jul 08, 2021, 12:06 PM
NorCal Electric Soaring (NES)
$29 is a good price if they also make 30mm and 28mm units. Most F5J planes build tail heavy so we're always trying to push light motors as far forward as possible where the fuse usually gets narrower.

Quick Reply