Jul 06, 2021, 04:35 PM
Buy it, Try it, Fix it,
Thread OP
Discussion

Trouble getting a response from HH

Do we have a member on one in this Group that works for HH or Proboat? Or even a LHS that could help a guy out that having problems getting a warranty issue handled?
to remove ads between posts
Jul 06, 2021, 05:00 PM
Have you tried calling...NOT emailing...Horizon Hobby. They are known for "taking their time" in responding to emails (ESPECIALLY during the pandemic)...but, I've never had any problems reaching them by phone.

~ More peace, love, and kindness would make the world a much better place
Jul 06, 2021, 09:14 PM
Buy it, Try it, Fix it,
Thread OP
I believe that I was able to get my friend the right phone number
Jul 07, 2021, 08:28 AM
AMA# 135299 - Old School
Very frustrated with HH as not only can't you reach them by phone, but their email Customer Support website is acting up, and won't allow me to contact them. This is not good business! I recently purchased the Eflite P-51 during the holiday sale, and today I received a 70mm Viper from Fed-Ex. I can't reach them to report this error and get it corrected, so I sent multiple emails to get someone's attention.

I was fortunate to finally get through and worked with a customer support agent Beau. He was great and got right on it to make me a valued customer. I now have the correct part being shipped 2-Day FedEx and will return the incorrect shipped Viper. All seems to be good in wonderland
Last edited by Greyfoxvt; Jul 07, 2021 at 12:21 PM.
Jul 28, 2021, 03:05 PM
I was going to suggest the Chat function on their site, but since you just worked with Beau I'm guessing thats what you did. He just helped me too. The chat feature is often the easiest way to get hold of customer service, with the exception of those companies that use bots to handle chat.

I used chat a couple days ago and Jeff helped me right out with a shipping damage problem on my new TTEvo. Kudos to Horizon Hobby support. My TTE arrived with a badly damaged box, and broken wingtip, so they are replacing the wings, unfortunately on back order so it will take a month. On the up side... hot glue...so I will have 2 wing sets. One with slats, one without. Now to watch Brian Phillips 2 hour assembly video!
Aug 16, 2021, 07:17 PM
Registered Hoser
I did get a response albeit 3 weeks later but, they were very nice. I'll shop there again.

Quick Reply