1/8 TALION 6S BLX 4WD EXtreme Bash Speed Truggy RTR

The ARRMA TALION 6S BLX Extreme Bash Speed Truggy is tougher than ever before, making it the ideal choice for taking your speed bashing to the next level — with the added convenience of a fully installed, high-quality Spektrum™ electronics package.

Splash

ARRMA TALION 6S BLX Extreme Bash Speed Truggy

"Designed Fast, Designed Tough" may be an understatement when describing the TALION™ 6S BLX Extreme Bash Speed Truggy. Made of strong anodized 7075 T6 aluminum, the laser-etched chassis plate gains further rigidity from front and rear aluminum chassis braces. Strong composite chassis side pods, along with a center body support and brace, provide even more rugged resilience. Durable steel driveshafts plus all-metal diff outdrives and gearbox internals keep the heavy-duty 4-wheel drivetrain rolling over punishing tracks. An EXB-toughened suspension system smooths the ride, with a steel rear suspension mount and adjustable oil-filled shocks mounted on 7075 T6 anodized aluminum front and rear shock towers.

The TALION™ 6S BLX Extreme Bash Speed Truggy blasts over dirt, asphalt, and grass on tough MT wheels outfitted with multi-terrain, belted dBoots® Katar tires. They provide all the traction you'll need to maximize the speed potential of the 6S-capable brushless power system's Spektrum™ Firma™ 4074 2050Kv Brushless Motor. With its DX3™ DSMR® 2.4GHz radio system, SR6110AT receiver, and Firma™ 150A ESC, this model also provides the benefits of Spektrum™ AVC® (Active Vehicle Control®) and Smart technologies straight out of the box.

With the AVC® system's on-demand traction control, you can dial-in extra stability as needed to carve corners or nail jumps without backing off the power. You have full-throttle freedom over rough terrain, slick surfaces and loose dirt. When you don't want the extra traction, just dial back the stability. The DX3™ radio's AVC® system works behind the scenes, making hundreds of minute steering and throttle adjustments per second to keep the TALION™ 6S BLX Extreme Bash Speed Truggy precisely on the line you want to hold.

ARRMA TALION 1/8 6S BLX Extreme Bash Speed Truggy 4WD RTR (1 min 31 sec)

New — Extreme Bash features:

• EXB Anodized 7075 T6 aluminum laser-etched chassis plate
  • EXB Anodized 7075 T6 aluminum laser-etched front and rear shock towers
  • EXB Anodized 7075 T6 aluminum laser-etched steering rack
  • EXB Anodized aluminum laser-etched front and rear chassis braces
  • EXB Heavy-duty steel turnbuckles
  • EXB Anodized aluminum servo mount
  • EXB Front bumper and skid plate
  • EXB Plated limited slip oil-filled differentials
  • EXB Heavy duty front upper steel hinge pins and mount
  • EXB Matte and gloss effect body
  • EXB Extra hard servo saver spring
  • Belted multi-terrain dBoots® Katar tires

New — Spektrum™ Radio and Factory-Installed Electronics:

• Spektrum™ DX3 Smart DSMR® Radio and SR6110AT AVC® receiver
  • Spektrum™ Firma™ 150A Smart waterproof 4S/6S ESC
  • Spektrum™ Firma™ 4074 2050Kv Brushless Motor
  • Spektrum™ S652 Steel-Geared waterproof digital servo

Proven TALION™ 6S BLX 4WD features:

• Super-durable wheel hubs for increased strength
  • Heavy-duty, all metal drivetrain
  • Center body support and aluminum center brace for maximum durability
  • Heavy-duty suspension arms
  • Steel rear suspension mounts
  • Rubber-shielded bearings
  • Steel spur gear
  • Safe-D pinion and front and rear input cups
  • ARRMA® motor heatsink
  • Large volume waterproof receiver box
  • 2-Year limited warranty (see ARRMA website support for details)

More Info

For pricing and even more info click here.

Last edited by Jim T. Graham; Jul 01, 2021 at 12:44 PM..
Jul 25, 2021, 02:42 PM
Man that's sexy. I wonder how much it would cost to buy the parts to make a "normal" Talion into this, or at least very close?
Latest blog entry: Life Updates :)
Aug 06, 2021, 07:02 PM
Just got mine last week, had it on order since it went active for preorder online at arrma.com, July 1st I think. I just gave it a light run the other day, but kept it short because the spot I was running was loose dirt and I didn’t want to get it completely coated. It’s fast, it handles great, didn’t get to jump or bash enough to tell more. I’m not too sure on when and after how long to shim the new limited slip differentials, so until I research it a bit more I’m not going to run it too much. I’ll post more when I get back from the trip on I’m on amd get a chance to flog it harder

Quick Reply