Jul 01, 2021, 01:40 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

KillerPlanes

Has anyone had any dealings with shop?
I ordere a b-25Mitchell from them, got an email saying they were paid, but I haven't heard a word from thhem.

I have sent several emails and rosponse.
Are they a scam? or what. Poor customer service by not even answering and email.
BTW I paid through PayPay
TIA
Looseprop
to remove ads between posts
Jul 01, 2021, 02:00 AM
How long ago was the purchase? If more than a month ago, contact Paypal to and file a dispute? Depending on the type of situation, PayPal gives the seller between 2-4 business days to respond. If the seller doesn't respond, you can contact Paypal again, and have three 'dispute' converted to a 'claim'.

Once it becomes a 'claim', PayPal contacts the seller again, and, once again, the seller has a certain amount of time to respond. If they fail to respond within the amount of time given, PayPal automatically finds in your favor, they issue you a refund, and then they take the funds from the seller (via a reverse-EFT).

However, at either/both stage(s), if the seller responded within the time given, how the dispute/claim proceeds depends on what the seller 'offers'. Sometimes, the seller issues a refund, at which point PayPal considered the matter "closed". Sometimes the seller comes up with "excuses", at which point the master can become 'complicated', as there are several possibilities about how things proceeded.

If dealing with PayPal gets to be a problem, you always have the option to file a dispute/claim directly through your bank (or whoever issued the card you used to pay for what was ordered). The 'down' side to this method is that, as soon as PayPal knows you've filed through your bank, they close the matter from their end, and ALL future dealings with that particular matter will NEED to be handled through the bank. The 'plus' side to filing the dispute/claim through your bank is that it can sometimes be resolved faster than dealing with PayPal, depending on how cooperative the seller is.

When dealing with cooperative sellers, things are resolved faster through PayPal...and, when dealing with uncooperative sellers, things are resolved faster through your bank. The 'problem' in deciding whether to file through PayPal, or your bank, is that the buyer never knows whether the seller will be cooperative, or uncooperative...it's a "craps shoot".

~ More peace, love, and kindness would make the world a much better place
Jul 02, 2021, 07:06 PM
Thread OP

Killer Planes

I finally got in touch with "Killer Planes."
It was faulty e-mail address problem.
Steve (killer Airplanes) resolved it and no adverse honesty should and is not warranted.
I do apologize to Steve and Killer Planes for any implied negative statements I made.
I would recommend them for any future purchases.
Their videos are awesome
looseprop (aka: Larry Ciak)

Quick Reply