Traxxas 33 and 35 Hot Rod

Beautiful to behold and even more fun to drive, the Traxxas Factory Five Hot Rods add a classic touch to your RC experience.

Splash

TRAXXAS FACTORY FIVE HOT RODS

The Traxxas Factory Five Hot Rods honor the early days of hot rodding when big power, bright chrome, and curved steel ruled the streets. Like their full-size Factory Five counterparts, the Traxxas ‘33 Coupe and ‘35 Truck combine modern chassis design with eye-catching gorgeous bodies. Riding on the 4-Tec 3.0 chassis, the Traxxas Hot Rods offer blistering speed and razor-sharp reflexes with timeless good looks.

CLASSIC BEAUTY - A steeply-raked chrome grille flows into the long narrow hood and aggressively chopped roof. Chrome headlights flank the sculpted fenders with full running boards. Deep, lustrous paint and wild graphics complete the package. The look is pure classic hot rod and Traxxas brings this timeless style to life in 1/10 scale.

NEW 4-TEC 3.0 HOT ROD CHASSIS - The 4-Tec 3.0 chassis wheelbase is extended to 300mm and outfitted with ultra low-profile suspension. This allows for highly accurate, deep-cut body lines and exacting proportions throughout both models. The rigid modular platform delivers ultimate steering precision and nearly infinite tuning potential. No classic hot rod ever handled this well.

FACTORY LIGHTING - Factory-installed LED lighting adds another layer of scale detail to the sculpted Hot Rod bodies. Brilliant white LEDs illuminate the headlight housings to lead the way with red tail light lenses for the competition as you blow past them. Naturally everything’s waterproof to keep the fun going, regardless of weather conditions

Classic Style Meets Modern Performance | @Traxxas @Factory Five Racing Hot Rods (1 min 47 sec)

More Info

For a lot more info and pricing click here!

Jun 23, 2021, 10:48 AM
Now if they'd make more like a 1931 or 32 5 window coupe and please bring out some 1955, 56 and 57 Chevy hot rod and or gasser's. I'd be in trouble because I'd buy them.
Jun 26, 2021, 07:41 AM
GloBroz PowerLab
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPB1974
Now if they'd make more like a 1931 or 32 5 window coupe and please bring out some 1955, 56 and 57 Chevy hot rod and or gasser's. I'd be in trouble because I'd buy them.
I agree 150%!!
Jun 27, 2021, 06:15 PM
Site Aspie
I feel like this is an untapped market. Parma made bodies like this in the late 80's and into the 90's.

Quick Reply