This thread is privately moderated by old4570, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 18, 2021, 08:55 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Sports Cub S 2 bound to the TX16s

So lets do this :
Bind is DSMx 11ms - The first attempt failed , so I powered the S2 down and then powered it up and tried to bind a 2nd time - Instant bind the 2nd time .
Rudder / Aileron / and Ch5 all needed to be reversed .
Ch6 was routed to my Trainer Switch - This is the panic recovery function . No need to reverse .
My timer and timer re - set are VIA the two position switch I use for throttle cut . So when I activate throttle cut I also re set the timer . And when I de activate throttle cut I start the timer .

I soldered in a new battery plug / and will be using the Nanotech 1s batteries , the one I reached for is apparently 260mAh .
Flying weight is going to be around 66 grams .
CG with the Nanotech ? Looks like it might be close to the money , wont know till I fly it .
Still need to neutralize all the flight surfaces , which I will do after lunch .

Installed a custom JPG for the model image , and also set up the screen to show the battery voltage of the flight battery .
A nice feature , especially when you dont know how long that battery will last .
to remove ads between posts
Jul 28, 2021, 06:52 PM
Great info, thank you!

But... I think I remember the channel travel for Spektrum radios being a lot shorter range than the other radio protocols. Did you have to reduce your channel travel on pitch, roll and yaw to avoid overdriving the servos?
Jul 29, 2021, 08:11 PM
Thread OP
No .. Does not look to overtravel ..
Jul 30, 2021, 09:12 AM
Ok great thanks!

Quick Reply