NEW RANGE JUST LANDED - RCBattery.com

Here is a new lipo line up from a company that you can trust!

Splash

Over 40 New Items

From RCBattery.com...

Check out our new range of batteries. With over 40 new items added we're sure you'll find what you need.

Whether you're an RC enthusiast who loves to take their models out for a fly at the local club or a professional drone/ FPV racer, this Lipo battery is for the masses. Delivering on power, durability, performance, and affordability. Liperior Pro batteries have low voltage sag under high discharge and deliver 75c continuous discharge and 150c burst discharge rate, giving you more power under load.

Liperior Pro series has low voltage sag under high discharge, giving you more power under load. This allows you to push your EDF, racing drones or any RC model you fly to its limits, knowing that your battery will deliver unmatched power while maintaining low internal resistance.

These superior lipo packs are not only packed with power but are also very durable, so you can expect them to last a long time with its extended life cycle.

Key Features:

• Less Voltage sag during high rate discharge, giving more power under load.
  • High capacity.
  • Well matched cell voltages.
  • Lower Internal Resistance compared to other Lipos
  • Longer Cycle Life
  • High C Rating to accommodate all racing pilots
  • Ideal for, Multirotors, EDF Jets and a wide range of RC planes

Go check them all out!

Click here to learn more.

Jun 18, 2021, 02:11 PM
Design Engineer
Gotta love more batteries!
Jun 20, 2021, 12:30 AM
RCG -Minus Member
Looking forward to testing the 1 and 2s packs in my UMX planes.
Jun 20, 2021, 03:07 AM
I bet it can't keep up the max burst current for more than 25 seconds!
Jun 20, 2021, 09:08 AM

s3 / 2200 mah with ec3

Are these the one with longer wires? I wanted to know so I can get a few to test them out.
Jun 20, 2021, 07:15 PM
Life Long Modeler
Is this a US based company. I was on thier website but it did not say where they are located. It does say that they ship from a US warehouse.
Jun 20, 2021, 08:15 PM
RCG -Minus Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by bassfisher
Is this a US based company. I was on thier website but it did not say where they are located. It does say that they ship from a US warehouse.
Yes
Jun 20, 2021, 09:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theone2007
Are these the one with longer wires? I wanted to know so I can get a few to test them out.
HI theone2007

Yes these are the ones with the longer balance Leads. We stopped producing the shorter balance lead.
Jun 20, 2021, 09:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bassfisher
HI Bassfisher,

Yes we are based in the US. Our warehouse is in California
Jun 21, 2021, 03:41 PM
Life Long Modeler
Thanks. I plan to order next week
Jun 22, 2021, 12:09 AM

champagne battery for a beer budget

I've been using Liperior batteries for nearly a year now. I'm no battery expert, but I analyze my batteries in more depth that most guys I know. I run their 40C 5000mah S batteries HARD in my AvantiS EDF and they do fantastic. I also run them HARD in my Speed Freak Pantera (>150mph) and they run fairly cool. In short: Liperior are a champagne battery for a beer budget.

Nearly every regular pilot in our club (maybe every one??) has started using Liperior batteries in all sorts of aircraft from EDF to F3A to Pylon and sport flying. (O wait.... not the two who still fly all nitro planes).

Quick Reply