DSLR Pro's Drone Trade In Program

f you have outgrown your old drone or just want to upgrade to the latest technology, DSLR Pro's has a drone trade in program you can use to easily trade in your old drone for credit on a new purchase.

Splash

Trade Your Drone In for a New One

If you have outgrown your old drone or just want to upgrade to the latest technology, DSLR Pro's has a drone trade in program you can use to easily trade in your old drone for credit on a new purchase. You can also just sell your drone to them for cash, but you'll likely get more money by selling here on the RCGroups Classifieds.

All you need to do is visit the Trade In page at the link below and click the Get Started button. They have a list on the page where you can see all the cash and trade-in values of various DJI drones. Just follow the steps and you'll be all set to trade in your old drone.

Take a look and let me know if you think the values listed are in line with today's market. I think they are a little low, but I do know they need to be able to sell the used drones for a profit. Just curious what you guys think. Is this something you would choose to do when upgrading?

Click here to visit the DSLR Pro's Drone Trade In Program Page

Jun 20, 2021, 04:38 PM
What goes up, hopefully lands!

Ahhhh not even close!

Not that I am trading it or going for credit (It's only a year old.)

But come on... $333 cash and $444 trade in for a M2Z with SC? I can get easily $1000 any day, probably more as I have the fly more and MANY Goodies! They are giving pawn shop prices IMHO.

Quick Reply