This thread is privately moderated by Neogenesis, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 10, 2005, 08:28 AM
Trader Rating: 1
Thread OP
For Sale

FS or Trade: Great Planes Patty Wagstaff Extra 300S ZDZ 50 Hitec

This Patty Wagstaff Extra 300S is a great flier. I am the second owner and used the plane to step into gas as the previos owner did. He is a fellow club member so I know the history of the plane. It has a ZDZ 50 with bisson muffler on the nose which starts and runs simply awsome. Very reliable...it's never quit on me. It has Troy Built Models Lith-Ion 2400 MAh pack on ignition and reciever.....6 months old....now more than 20 flights on them. Also has MPI adjustable regulators on both same age. Voltage can be adjusted from 4.9 to 6.7 volts. Ignition is running at 4.8.....reciever is running at 6.0 volts. I've also equiped the ZDZ with a Mejzlik 22x8 propeller that spins in a chrome spinner. It has Hitec servo's all the way around....can't remember the modle number right now....will update the ad later with that info. Also has a slimline fuel filler mounted in a scale location in front of the hatch. Nelson connecting hardware is also new to this season as well as Carbon Fiber pushrods have also been installed. Overall the plane is in excellent shape. Only damage to it is the wheel pants have started to tear......and on the rudder, a small corner of one of the white squares it wrinkled. Other than that's it's a awsome flying plane. If you have any questions, jsut ask

I'm asking ***updated see below*** for the plane for everything minus reciever.

Will not ship...Local pickup only.....may drive to meet part way.

I'll accept Money Order, Cash or Paypal only. If paying by Paypal, add 3% to cover their costs.

Will consider trades...partial or full

***Update***

Servo Information:

2x 5645 on rudder
605's on the ailerons
615 on elevator
standard on throttle

May also consider selling without reciever and lithium batteries.

Forgot to mention this also..plane had 2 new switches from Electrodynamics installed.
Last edited by Neogenesis; Jul 25, 2005 at 10:04 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Jul 10, 2005, 10:01 AM
Trader Rating: 631
Would help to know where local pickup is at?
Jul 10, 2005, 10:30 AM
Thread OP
I'm sorry........Findlay Ohio.

Scott
Jul 13, 2005, 12:16 PM
Thread OP
bump
Jul 18, 2005, 10:36 AM
Thread OP