Jun 11, 2021, 05:24 AM
RC Addict
Thread OP
Discussion

Spektrum Telemetry Link

I am switching over from Futaba to Spektrum and wondering if the Spektrum telemetry link will work with the DX6R surface radio?
to remove ads between posts
Jul 26, 2021, 09:52 AM
Love my scale Whirlybirds
I was having some problems with one of my setups and read that there is currently no official support for the Telemetry Link and surface transmitters. That's not to say you couldn't use an air transmitter. Didn't one of the top Team Associated guys run a Spektrum air radio? A bit late but at least you know now if you didn't find out already. I'm sure you would need to run a surface X-Bus capable receiver but in DSM2 mode. I just guessing at this. Take care.

Don

Don
Jul 26, 2021, 07:30 PM
RC Addict
Thread OP
Thanks for the info Don, since info was so limited I ended up buying one to try and it does work like it should with my DX6R radio and DSMR receiver.
Jul 26, 2021, 08:08 PM
If it flies, I can crash it.
Telemetry works. I have a DX6R and I get battery voltage back from the cars just like you'd expect...

Quick Reply