Viper 90mm EDF Videos!!

Here is the latest collection fo E-flite Viper 90mm EDF videos...

Splash

Watch the E-flite Viper 90mm EDF in Action!

It's new, it's cool and here are all the videos I could find!!

E-flite Viper 90mm EDF Bind-N-Fly® Basic / ARF Plus (4 min 20 sec)

E-Flite Viper 90mm EDF Jet 6S 1400mm BNF Basic with AS3X and SAFE Select UNBOXING (28 min 11 sec)

FASTEST RC Smart Jet - E-flite Viper RC 70mm EDF Jet - TheRcSaylors (15 min 41 sec)

PUMPED for NEW E-flite Viper 90mm so FLYING 70mm RC EDF JET! - TheRcSaylors (16 min 59 sec)

Learn More!

Go here for the main RCGroups Viper 90mm EDF discussion.

Do you have links to more Viper videos? Post them here!

Jun 10, 2021, 07:22 PM
RC Noob
OMG, I had the 70mm Viper and was a hell of a lot of Fun! I certainly plan to buy this bad boy!
Jun 10, 2021, 10:01 PM

Awesome!

Talk about a grand slam home run! This is what I have been waiting forÖ. My wallet just caught on fire,
Jun 10, 2021, 10:10 PM
You down with EPP?
Is it 8s ready with the swap of an ESC?
Jun 11, 2021, 09:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyrocco123
Is it 8s ready with the swap of an ESC?
They are selling it BNF set up for 6s operation and also an ARF version which you need to add your own receiver, ESC, and fan unit. Then you can customize your power system to use 8s, 10s, or 12s if you so choose.
Jun 11, 2021, 01:59 PM
You down with EPP?
Quote:
Originally Posted by r/cdawg
They are selling it BNF set up for 6s operation and also an ARF version which you need to add your own receiver, ESC, and fan unit. Then you can customize your power system to use 8s, 10s, or 12s if you so choose.
Right. But itís way more cost effective with just an ESC swap. I flew the f-16 on 8s same fan unit/motor. Wondering if the kv of the motor is in the range tow where you could fly it on 8s with throttle management.
It makes such a difference in the vertical lines and ease of point rolls and such. Just gives it that little boost to its happy place.
Jun 14, 2021, 02:19 PM
I'm assuming the BNF power system is optimized for 6s operation so it would be interesting to see how it works out for you by just changing the esc for 8s operation. It might work fine for a while. I get it though as the BNF comes with the receiver that is specifically tuned for the airframe. Just an easy esc swap and you're ready to try 8s.

Quick Reply