This thread is privately moderated by jerzey, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 10, 2021, 06:22 AM
Trader Rating: 142
Thread OP
$500.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

Tamiya clodbuster and Clodzilla IV kit

Have decided to sell my clod. It's an original 90's clod shelf queen with very little use and is super clean. Back when the super clodbuster first came out I did a little upgrading on this one. Replaced the yellowed original white wheels with a chrome set along with upgrading all the red suspension parts to blue super clodbuster stuff. Has a few upgrades like aluminum steering pivots and suspension stay tabs. Has a futaba magnum sport AM system and ESC. Put some batteries in the radio and pop a charged 7.2v stick pack in it and go play! Also includes a beutiful blue powdercoated ESP Clodzilla IV chassis kit. Professionally done in a nice metallic blue and the link bars are all powdercoated gloss black. Would like to sell this all together as a package deal at this point. If no interest then I will consider selling truck and chassis separately. Buyer to pay shipping and PP fees. Thanks for looking!
to remove ads between posts
Jun 11, 2021, 08:14 AM
Trader Rating: 23
i'm interested in the esp chassis if you do split them up.

Quick Reply