This thread is privately moderated by grf4413, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 07, 2021, 10:30 AM
Trader Rating: 1
Thread OP
$1.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Wanted

Cox pt19 engine mount

Looking for Cox pt19 engine mount. If anyone has one or know's where to get one. Thanks
to remove ads between posts
Jun 07, 2021, 10:52 AM
Trader Rating: 296
Balsa Snob - Mostly
coxengines.com I believe the rear plastic backplate engages the fuse in front. The cox surestart engines have that I think
Jun 07, 2021, 01:38 PM
Trader Rating: 37
I believe that the original Cox PT-19's used a Babe Bee engine, while the later versions used a Surestart. As such, the early and later engine mounts would be considerably different, so you might want to state which engine your Cox PT-19 has.
Last edited by silvaire; Jun 07, 2021 at 05:41 PM.
Jun 07, 2021, 11:21 PM
Trader Rating: 1
Thread OP

Pt19

I'm using a baby bee. That's what came with it.
Jun 08, 2021, 09:42 AM
Trader Rating: 16
Gas, Glow, Diesel & Kero!
Quote:
Originally Posted by grf4413
I think I have one you can have from a crashed pt19

I’m in Canada though might be about $12 to ship
Last edited by ajcoholic; Jun 10, 2021 at 04:31 PM.
Jun 12, 2021, 07:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grf4413
So by your silence I am guessing you don’t need this anymore?
Jun 13, 2021, 04:12 PM
Trader Rating: 161
Just a Balsa Building CL flyer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajcoholic
So by your silence I am guessing you don’t need this anymore?
There are an unbelievable number of people who post “looking to find” hoping for a free handout. My guess is $12 is too expensive for the OP, who was active on this forum today at 5am.

There are also an extremely large number of very generous (overly generous?) people here. Unfortunately the non-face-to-face nature of modern social media sometimes causes a “bad taste” to be left behind.

I’d like to say Thank You for your generosity AJ, and to everyone else who has helped someone out, or had their generosity show up on eBay the next day (ask me how I know)…
Jun 13, 2021, 06:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul-ie
There are an unbelievable number of people who post “looking to find” hoping for a free handout. My guess is $12 is too expensive for the OP, who was active on this forum today at 5am.

There are also an extremely large number of very generous (overly generous?) people here. Unfortunately the non-face-to-face nature of modern social media sometimes causes a “bad taste” to be left behind.

I’d like to say Thank You for your generosity AJ, and to everyone else who has helped someone out, or had their generosity show up on eBay the next day (ask me how I know)…
I like helping people out. Been in the hobby many years so you amass a lot of “stuff” lol.

Sometimes it seems harder to give things away than to sell them... no matter, it’ll just stay in my parts bin.

I’ve had many help me out over the years. Too many to remember.

Quick Reply