E-flite Habu Videos!

I have gathered all of Mike McDougall's Habu videos in this video feature...

Splash

Watch the RCG Habu Videos!

Mike McDougall has been a reviewer for RCGroups a long time! If you have ever had the pleasure of meeting Mike you know he's not only a great person but a die-hard modeler. I thought I would feature the videos he shot on the Habu from Horizon.

"This new E-flite Habu STS really is a great trainer airplane for first time pilots. SAFE technology smoothes out most of the rough spots in the learning curve and pretty much guarantees successful first flights. The Habu STS has the lines and the looks of a sleek jet fighter, but it has the soul of a gentle trainer. E-flite and Spektrum, you've hit it out of the park with this one."

Video Topics

• Habu Flight Battery Charging
  • Optional Chargers to Consider for the Habu
  • SAFE Mode Flying
  • Buddy Box Training
  • High Speed/Full Power 4S Flight

Check out the Habu Videos!

Maiden flight report and review on the E-flite Habu STS 70mm EDF RTF (11 min 40 sec)

Habu STS Flying on 4S (6 min 40 sec)

Bill's First Habu Flight (8 min 8 sec)

David 1st Habu Flight (7 min 59 sec)

Habu STS SAFE Flight Mode (7 min 13 sec)

Habu STS RTF Charger (9 min 23 sec)

Habu Charger Upgrade Options (12 min 24 sec)

Full Review

Be sure the read the complete review Mike did here.

Last edited by Jim T. Graham; Jun 07, 2021 at 09:08 AM..
Jun 08, 2021, 06:39 AM
Horizon Brand Ambassador
Nice! Thanks for putting these all together!
Jun 08, 2021, 05:52 PM
I met Mike at SEFF 2021. Me and my girlfriend had a great time there visiting with him.

Quick Reply