FPV with Hot Air Balloons - Video

The production level on this video is pretty high and the quality of the footage, flying and editing make it a joy to watch.

Splash

Amazing FPV Video

I see a lot of FPV drone videos and there are some great pilots out there doing cool things with their drones. Once in a while I'll see one that I just have to share here on RCGroups and this video by Drone Supremacy is one of those. The production level is pretty high and the quality of the footage, flying and editing make it a joy to watch.

The drone portions of this video were shot with the DJI FPV drone and it really showcases the power of what can be done with it. So sit back, relax and enjoy nearly 7 minutes of cool FPV drone flying and then let me know what you think about the video by replying to this thread.

Last edited by Jason Cole; May 17, 2021 at 04:44 PM..
May 17, 2021, 05:06 PM
AeroDan
BEAUTIFUL footage!!!!

Quick Reply