New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by newfx, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 03, 2005, 02:52 PM
Find More Posts by newfx
Trader Rating: 0
Cody
For Sale

F/S Lot of Traxxas/HPI/XTM/Losi cars/parts

Here is a lot of a Traxxas modded Rustler, XTM X-cellerator, HPI RS4 Rally, and Losi Mini-T. There are other parts too; such as some wheels, an old aluminum chassis(that fits the Rustler with some modifications), shocks, an old Traxxas .15 engine in pieces, and a complete Futaba Radio. All cars are about new, the HPI was ran about 6 times; twice off-road, twice on the street, and twice inside. I recently put new parts on the Rustler, such as shocks, tires, new motor. The Losi Mini-T was ran for a few seconds outside and inside a few times, other than that it has just sat in the box. The XTM has only been tested a couple times, I could never get the tuning right(not very good with nitro cars). Here are a few pictures, e-mail me if you are interested in more.
HPI
Rustler
Losi
XTM
The Mini-T I am asking $120 obo, Rustler $100 obo, XTM $150 obo, and the HPI $200 obo. Or you could buy everything for $550 obo. I would prefer local pick-up(San Diego, CA), but I will ship if buyer pays. Thanks.
to remove ads between posts