This thread is privately moderated by Zé Povinho, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 10, 2021, 07:23 PM
Trader Rating: 47
Thread OP
$123.45 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

F3K ships for sale

Good afternoon.

Due to some issues, I must part with the DLGs I own since I will focus on F5K for the foreseeable future-I just purchased an Elf Pro which suits me well for the circumstances I have. The point is that I cannot do the rotational launches for a long while.

Anyway, here is your chance to obtain 2 ships in excellent condition. Both are ready to fly. Just add your favorite receiver, and fly.

1. Deviant DLG. Recently built and flown. No crashes, mint condition save a very small barely noticeable depression in the stab which does not affect the flying characteristics at all. KST 06 servos for all surfaces. I would recommend installing new wing pushrods in order to achieve maximum aileron flap deflection but other than that, excellent bird. 300 mAh lipo included with a JST connector. 146 grams AUW.

300 dollars if you are local (within 50 miles from the Los Angeles CA metro area). I can ship it CONUS-I have shipped DLGs around the country before, but plan on paying around 50 dollars for shipping and insurance if sent to the east coast and about 20 if sent to the western USA. Still a bargain. A brand new, unassembled Deviant costs around 415 dollars plus shipping, not including electronics or battery.

I decided to keep the CX5-thanks for the advice, gliderguide.

Thanks for looking. Paypal accepted with no fees to me, or cash if you are picking it up.
Last edited by Zé Povinho; May 10, 2021 at 07:55 PM.
to remove ads between posts
May 10, 2021, 07:33 PM
Trader Rating: 66
Are you aware that you can get a CX5 electric fuse that fits your wings? Runs either an 1806 or 1507 drone motor and a 7 x 4.5 prop on 2s for great launches...
May 10, 2021, 07:48 PM
Thread OP
Thanks for the info, gliderguide. I am ordering this as I type. So, I will keep the CX5. Thanks. The Deviant is still for sale.
May 10, 2021, 07:57 PM
Trader Rating: 25
I'll take the deviant!
May 10, 2021, 09:52 PM
Trader Rating: 196
2nd in line for the deviant.
May 11, 2021, 12:36 AM
Thread OP
I do thank you all for your interest in the Deviant. It was sold within seconds after I posted the sale and I just came back from delivering it to its new owner.

Once again, thank you all for your interest.

Ze
May 11, 2021, 12:54 AM
Trader Rating: 8

Hi im local if is available i want buy this

Hi im local if is available i want buy this

Quick Reply