This thread is privately moderated by kevin whitesell, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 09, 2021, 03:53 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Blog update

It has been 7 years since my last post here on my R.C.G. blog. I am still flying R.C.planes. Still love my Warbirds and have more jets now
In my hanger. The best jet I have ever owned so far is the E-flite F'16 Thunderbird. I have around 76 flights in her to date. Jets...E-flite F-16 , F-4 Phantom , J-2 Fury, UMX F-16 and Mig 15, Durafly Canadian Vampire , FMS B.A.E Hawk and A-10 Thunderbolt 2. I replaced the stock nose wheel on the E-flite F-4 with the F.M.S. Avanti 3 nose wheel. The Avanti V-3 is a trailing link gear. I also have trailing links on mains and nose wheel of my F.M.S. B.A.E. Hawk. Since I fly my jets off of grass, I think any jet purchases in the future with require atleast trailing link nose wheels.
Last edited by kevin whitesell; Jun 10, 2021 at 07:56 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Jun 10, 2021, 07:48 PM
Thread OP
Some of the other jets in my hanger. F.M.S. B.A.E.Hawk, E-flite fj-2 fury , and F.M.S. A-10 .

Quick Reply