This thread is privately moderated by MIKEYOUR, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 04, 2021, 09:47 AM
Trader Rating: 421
"Thats right Iceman"
Thread OP
$200.00 USD
Will not ship
For Sale

Seagull models bowers flybaby 200

Plane is in great shape
comes receiver ready
Has an eflite power 60 with castle 75
complete with hitec servos
flys great i just dont like the assembly and disassembly and when i transport assembled it takes up a lot of space
LPU only
Latest blog entry: the essence of rc
to remove ads between posts
May 05, 2021, 07:30 AM
Trader Rating: 19
Der Fokker Werks
They are indeed GREAT flyer’s! EXCELLENT DEAL here at $200.00. I’ve got two seasons on mine, and mine is set up identically with power. Eflite Power 60 on 6S/5000mah turning a 16X8 laminated wood propeller. Absolutely beautiful scale flight .. or .. hit the power and it will do all manner of aerobatics, and all super smooth at scale looking speeds! These are “sleepers” in that they fly so nice and easy with nary a bad habit. Someone will be very pleased to have this, and at a GREAT price. BEST on your sale! Here’s a pic of mine. 😎
May 05, 2021, 08:38 AM
Trader Rating: 421
"Thats right Iceman"
Thread OP
Thanks for the post rogers i agree these are amazing flyers, nice backdrop in your picture also looks like a peaceful setting
Latest blog entry: the essence of rc
May 06, 2021, 07:32 AM
Trader Rating: 19
Der Fokker Werks
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKEYOUR
Thanks for the post rogers i agree these are amazing flyers, nice backdrop in your picture also looks like a peaceful setting
THANKS Mike!, and glad you liked! Yes, that is the privately owned field I do most my flying at .. and .. generally always early morning. BEST flight conditions and very serene. I’ll attach one more for you! Hopefully it will motivate someone to grab your Fly Baby. EXCELLENT flying model at a GREAT price! 😎✌🏻😎
TPRogers

Quick Reply