This thread is privately moderated by schome1, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 04, 2021, 08:58 AM
Trader Rating: 52
Thread OP
$70.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale

TBS Crossfire Micro TX V2

TBS Crossfire Micro TX V2

This was purchased as a backup to my Tango 2, but it was only used when firmware updates were available (to keep it up to date and test that the update was successful).

I accept PayPal.

$70, CONUS only please.

Free shipping.

Thanks for looking!
to remove ads between posts
Yesterday, 11:55 PM
Trader Rating: 17
multi rotors,foamies,car lover
can i use it on turnigy 9xr pro
Today, 07:35 AM
Trader Rating: 52
Thread OP
Probably, but you’ll have to do some research to find out if the radio firmware supports Crossfire. If it runs OpenTX, it should, but since I don’t use that radio, I can’t be sure.

Quick Reply